About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ac9bf85de383405cd8801b28f3b6cbbfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IL-Glenview-Ethans B-day party-SUN 5-19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: IL-Glenview-Ethans B-day party-SUN 5-19 Reply with quote

EVENT COORDINATOR NEEDED!

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU WILL TAKE THIS EVENT AND START ANOTHER THREAD FOR SIGN-UPS

A new event request has been received:

Name: Lisa Kane
Phone: 732-406-7658
Email: lisakane06@gmail.com
OrgName:
EventName: Ethan Kane's 5th Birthday: Star Wars Style
VenueName: Crowley Park
Address1: 749 Huber Ln
Address2:
City: Glenview
State: IL
StartDate: Sunday, May 19
EndDate: Sunday, May 19
StartTime: 3:30pm
EndTime: 5:00pm
NumberAttendees: 25
NumberCharacters:
RequiredCharacters: Pilots
RequiredCharacters: Jedi
RequiredCharacters: Royalty
RequiredCharacters: Troopers
RequiredCharacters: Droids
RequiredCharacters: Other
AdditionalRequest: We would be happy to have any member of the rebel legion attend.
SecureArea: Yes
Description: My son, Ethan, is celebrating his 5th birthday party, and we would LOVE to have any members of the legion who are local and available attend. I know it is incredibly late notice, but I only just learned of your existence this evening from a friend who saw one of the legions at a parade.

My son Ethan is a DEVOUT Star Wars fan. He's watched all 6 movies and could provide a detailed running commentary about characters, vehicles, planets, etc for any of them. I am throwing him a home-made Star wars themed birthday party where each party guest will start as a padawan, and, after completing a number of missions, become a Jedi Knight. I know my son and the other padawans would LOVE to have real Star Wars heroes at the party. We would love to have you there completing the missions with us, just posing for photos, or anything in between.
ReferredBy: The 501st Legion website

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: