About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6fbcc6e6aff7b7262fa92fb3839a0ef0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jedi from Santa Cruz :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adyn-Mei ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:31 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Hiya!  I'm Adyn, Heather if ya prefer  I live in Santa Cruz... joined the RL after returning from CII and this is my first post here, glad to see there's some N.Cal folks!  I was a member of the SouthBay Fan Force, but they're not active currently... and not many of them were interested in costuming, so I am definatley happy meet you guys

I have a Jedi costume, and perhaps one day will have an xwing pilot one too (I'm hoping!) I'm going to try and make the SF Imax showing, but if not, I will definately be at the San Jose one... whether or not I wear the Jedi garb, I'm not sure yet

Anyhow, nice to meet ya, hope to meet some of you in person at some point!

transferred ()

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:13 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

You WILL be a Rebel Pilot. You better believe it. And who goes to a Star Wars movie not in costume!!!

Bucketheads maybe since they can't sit, but Jedi, you better!

Mookie
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Welcome Adyn

SBSWFC has come out of retirement for next weeks IMAX launch.

See our Base website for details and a link to their info page -

www.goldengategarrison.com/rebel/imax.htm

Again welcome and looking forward to seeing you at some events.

Chris

Nitesky ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:29 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Hi, Adyn. I too have recently joined the RL and am looking forward to joining events. this IMAX sounds like a good place to start. I am amazed at all the stuff going on, for a while I was worried that there weren't too many fans left. It is good to be wrong sometimes. i am from Manteca myself,  out here in the central vally, if any one knows of any events going on on this side of the mountain please let me know, the future difficult to see.

Nitesky

Adyn-Mei ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:00 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

>for a while I was worried that there weren't too many fans left>

Oh goodness I hope not   I think we're still alive and kickin...  I certainly know it can be tough to hook up with other fans, when we're all spread out.  Hopefully we'll meet someday!

Za-Boon Kal ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:55 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, we may win this war yet. Hey Nitesky, next weekend there is a Imax opening in Sacremento that Ill be attenteding your welcome to tag along if you like

Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:33 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

We could organize an event in Santa Cruz Smile

Maybe hit the Board Walk when it opens for the season next year. Could be kind of fun. I'll run it by my 501st buddies too.

wyojedi ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:27 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Who has info about the Sacramento IMAX opening?  I might actually be able to make that one... being out here in the boonies of Yuba City and all. 

Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Try contacting Dan Orth or Mark Chu-Lin from the Central California 501st Garrison. I'm sure they'll make you feel welcome.

www.thestormtroopers.com

They're website above says they're going to be there fri, sat and sunday.

Take care

Chris

Adyn-Mei ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

Oh good idea!  Boardwalk could be fun!!  If peeps are interested I'm more than willing to help organize... definately will keep it in mind!
Za-Boon Kal ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

that site is not updated and wont have the info you want, PM me and Ill send you the event sheet that I got
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:38 am    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

it does have dan and mark's email addresses though dorthvader@msn.com & mchulin@yahoo.com

hope you have a blast at the event.

take care

chris

Za-Boon Kal ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

yes, I guess it does. silly me
Rogue Leader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Jedi from Santa Cruz :D Reply with quote

If you guys do host an event in Santa Cruz with in the

next three months please let me know. I am down there so

much it is a second home since my school is there. Although

a bunch of us suited up as Jedi at the boardwalk will

definetly turn some heads! I've done it before when it was not

halloween and it's quite funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: