Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=caf442fb7d6ca7ac229f524931d1394cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

costume standards images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryong Kai (Brian Mah)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: costume standards images Reply with quote

Hi,

I was noticing the costume standards page and saw there were no illustrations or photo references.

I would like to volunteer my time to help with this part of the site. I have been web designing for over 10 years. I mostly do the bare bone (html) part of the site. I try to keep the design simple and easy to navigate. I can supply the code to the web master to be uploaded to the RL Site.

I start the work in June (Summer Vactation).
Public Relations Officer

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, the images end up appearing when the LMO or assistant LMO (or a council member) has time to add images into the forum posts with all of the standards. So it is not terribly special code, just forum code. It's as easy as making a post with an inserted photo (well, almost as easy).

I think the hold up has been time (I only had time to work on the senatorial section when I was swamped with other council duties) and having the LCJs agree on the photos to use and where to house them (we created a directory for the photos to be hosted on the Rebel Legion site via FTP upload but I'm not sure if the current LMO and assistant LMO would need instructions on how to get the images hosted there or if they prefer an off-site host).

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Ryong Kai (Brian Mah)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah i see. as long as there is something to see in the future.
Public Relations Officer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: