Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9ff2b1639e30c84dedf342d281b69bdbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

How to Join Page needs updating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: How to Join Page needs updating Reply with quote

Was reviewing the process for a potential member and saw this ...

Quote:
Once you’ve selected your base, you will then have to enter your costume information. If you’re not sure about what category your costume falls in, please review our standards again. NOTE: Jedi that are any color other than earth tones/ browns should apply as a New Republic Jedi unless they are portraying a specific character from the Prequel/ KOTOR era.

It's my understanding that the Jedi classifications changed recently and this paragraph may no longer be accurate. It might be confusing to newbies, so if possible, an update might be a good idea.

Crimson (Rome O.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will be up to the membership guys to send us some text if it needs a-changin'! Smile
sandman ()
Tatooine Base CO
Tatooine Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahha i was just about to post the same thing a bunch of new members are finding it difficult to find information about how to submit once they have signed up but i have made up a simple easy doco and was wondering if i can use it on my Bases websites.

just not sure how to upload the link to the file here. but here it is from my bases storage. http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/attachment.php?aid=22

(if it doesnt work PM me and ill email it to you.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: