About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d85effa448457ed8cac222eef2492e20Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A frenchie Coming
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> German Base Yavin -> Öffentliches Forum -> German Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troopergirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Thibaut,

welcome and good luck and good nerves learning the German language... pompom

Hope to see you some time this year... Legoland or Celebration...
Ritin Kornas ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you !
Well for German Language, it's not so crazy, I guess German people learning french are saying the same thing about French, but it's possible, My girlfriend did it for example.
But, in facts, I think it's not so hard, the vocabulary will be the bigger probleme, but only time can make me acquire it. The syntaxe and grammar is I think for now, easier than french, and similar to mando'a on some points Very Happy

Hope to see you too this year, maybe in Ryo Chuchi ? ^^

For CEII parking, the problem to park far, and come in bus, is the big costume :s it's even more a problem if lots of people come (and they will !)
But, we'll see. That's a 'minor' problem, hostel and travel is more important for now Very Happy

Good evening every body.
Cap Fearce (Julian Krause)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ritin Kornas wrote:
Well for German Language, it's not so crazy, I guess German people learning french are saying the same thing about French, but it's possible, My girlfriend did it for example.
But, in facts, I think it's not so hard, the vocabulary will be the bigger probleme, but only time can make me acquire it. The syntaxe and grammar is I think for now, easier than french, and similar to mando'a on some points Very Happy

As a matter of fact, my comment was meant to be a joke Wink Didn´t want to upset you Mr. Green I´m sorry.

Parking is no problem during CEII at all. The Ruhr-Area and surrounding cities are compact in such a way, you can nearly arrive Essen from every other destination in 30-40 minutes by train or whatever. Awing Don´t hesitate to spread word thereover in France!
Ritin Kornas ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't upset me ^^ Really not !

Ok for the parking, but yes, I was thinking of somewhere closer. Yes, I will not be able to take my costume into train or public transport, with it's big foot, and 1meter (a little bit less I think) Head Smile

But I will say it to other french people on our forum.

Thank you again everybody for your welcome Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> German Base Yavin -> Öffentliches Forum -> German Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: