Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=96dabbf55662c46de88a15463f8d3eb1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Tython Base!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fyr Mureys ()
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Welcome to Tython Base! Reply with quote

Hello Legion, and welcome to Tython Base, serving the states of NSW and ACT in Australia. This base is brand new, but please feel free to come and play with us!

Fyr

Tython Base Facebook Page
Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI all, I am Ixam Let'si the latest member of the Tython Base. I thought I might actually tell you a bit about me.

Born on coruscant in the lower regions I had lost my parents to a pack of anooba.

I was saved by a little green man who was roughly my size and had a nack of tricking the anooba.

his name was yoda.

just thought I would give a very short bio of Ixam Let'si.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: