About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bc501b30e66e72493ee906374d2a84d9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Updating Frames/Re-Judging project update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Updating Frames/Re-Judging project update Reply with quote

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29389

The actual archiving has begun for North America, so if you still have an old frame please follow the process below:
Commander Cody wrote:

What are old and new frames? See the example below. I have volunteered my own BCO to be displayed. Hope you won't mind, Daphne Smile

Old frame. It's a rectangle. Dull colors.

New Frame. Not a rectangle. Brighter colors.

So Daphne above would either take or find somewhat recent front, side back pictures, go in to "My Costumes" and "Add Costume" to submit her Leia all over again. She would need to add a note in the costume description field that 'this is for rejudging my costume that is in an old frame.' Daphne's Rebel Fleet Trooper is formal and in the new frame, so that costume is fine.

Where can I find the updated standards for costumes? Look here, http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31

How can I submit new photos to get the new frames? The old framed costumes will go through the same application process as a new costume applicant (Go to 'my costumes' and follow the prompt). They would fill out the new costume forum and click submit.

This costume has been sold, thrown away, or no longer worn. How can I delete it from my profile? Request to delete the costume here, http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27828

I only have new frames for my costumes, so now what? Then you're good to go Smile

Can I submit my new photos prior to my Base's deadline? Of course.

What if I belong to an Asian, European, or the Other Rim Base/Outpost? If you're able to send in new application of your costume (with current photographs), then by all means, please do so. If not, we will be asking for new applications in 2012.

Bases/Outposts outside of North Ameria were meant to have sent in their costumes in 2012, However it is still possible to get a costume done in time, we have just had one successful re-frame Smile

Think of it as a chance to get new photos or set up a photoshoot XD The weather is still great so there is plenty of time in the evening too for grabbing well lit photos Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: