Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c339172ce82266851ee192b86073adbbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Question about my wife's costume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skyborn ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Question about my wife's costume Reply with quote

Here within the next few weeks I'll be submitting my Commander Wolffe for both 501st and RL approval. I've been trooping around with the 501st up until now as Darth Revan and a TK and my wife has been coming along as my handler/wrangler. She's FINALLY ready to take the plunge and make up a costume so she can participate on occasion, but I wanted to double check on whether or not it would be an approvable one. She's going to be making it either way, but I just wanted to double check and see if it was something she'd be allowed to troop in on an official level--and if not, if anyone would have any issue with her wearing it when coming out to act as my wrangler/handler so she can at least participate on an unofficial level.

As of right now she's making a Naboo Jedi knight (with the face paint and elaborate hair updo), with a customized robe and Wolfpack emblem forearm armour. It's an original character, so I wasn't sure how that would be handled by the Rebel Legion. I know in the 501st they don't allow original characters, so I wasn't sure if that held true in the RL, too. Thanks for your time!
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing for you to do is to PM the Jedi costume judges. http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28109

If you get the OK, it's always a good idea to post a WIP thread in the Jedi forum, with pictures.

Looking forward to seeing this!
Skyborn ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty I sent word along. I'm really crossing my fingers for an okay on this one. It's been a herculean effort to get the Mrs. wanting to get involved in everything so I'd hate to hit a roadblock with it. It is what it is, though. Gonna stay hopeful for now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: