About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=39082c089a4fb7dd4e04d40c1b622570Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars Hockey Night with Fayetteville Fire Antz Jan 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam)
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Hockey Night with Fayetteville Fire Antz Jan 19 Reply with quote

Hello fellow BRB,

Everthing went great last night. We had 12 troopers with us last night. Had Ryan with his Chewbacca, Jane with her Padme, Bill with his Darth Vader, Cory with his Anakin Skywalker, me with my Obi Wan ep III.

We also had Bobba Fett, Zam, Tusken Raider, Storm Troopers, Endor Scout bike trooper, Imperial Guard, and Princess Leia

We got to be apart of the entrance of the Fire Antz. We walked on the ice and formed a V. Had the Cheerleaders in between us. Bet it looked cool.. had a light blue light on .. the rest was dark.. had my blue lightsaber with me and on.. and the rest of everyone on the ice. Smile

Bill and Ryan.. aka Darth Vader and Chewie was suppose to drop the puck.. but they mostly just went in the center of the of the ice and looking for the puck. Don't know what happened to that. Still went okay though. Had the Star Wars music and the background and effects playing.

Wanted to get a pic with Ryan with his Chewie together with the Republic forces that were there.. but we were extremely busy with pictures all through out the night. He and a few others were suited down time we did the group photo at the end of the night.

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
NC Regional Captain-Eastern North Carolina

Last edited by Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam) on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now for the photos Cool

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I hope you enjoy the pics. Great night. Only thing... just wish we ended up with an authentic Hockey Jersey to raffle / auction off for Make-a-Wish Foundation. That didn't come to play.. could have raised lots of money for MAW if we got a chance to do that.

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another photoshop treatment of the original photo posted up above in the list of photos.. did this for Jane

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Krash ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireantz? That may be my new favorite hockey team name of the week!

Pink the Rink, a teddy bear toss AND Star Wars Night? GOD I love minor league hockey!!!

If you've got any more pictures, post them on your Blue Ridge Base FB page... and I'll be sure they get "shared" on the Rebel Legion news feed. You may notice I "snag/tag/bag" one already.

Nice work! (keep them coming in)

Editor:
All Wings Report In! - Great Lakes Base blog
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.. they did lots of stuff that night. Just got word that they will have a dedicated night of Star Wars coming up soon. Will post the event here in a minute. They want us to do lightsaber battles, interact with the crowd, and take pics with the fans.

They are also finally going to donate a Signed Authentic Jersey to us that is signed by the whole team to be auctioned off for Make a Wish.

The Hockey Games are one of the Highlighted events in our area and how everyone knows of the 501st and Rebel Legion.

Still.. any chance I can troop and do an event with any of my cars is a plus for me. This was at the Librarycon event in 2012

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/CrzyC/100_1188.jpg

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: