About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bd0f317d00b212c1a5798fcc98de4c6bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

In need of Leia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: In need of Leia Reply with quote

To my fellow Rebels of Maryland.

My sincerely apologies for bringing this up but if the base has a Leia costumer and if she is open on Dec 8th and willing to to come up to King of Prussia, PA I will compensate.
SongofAmazon (Jenna)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for the other Terrapin Leias, but that's right in the middle of finals for me, and I lack a car, so I really can't get myself there. Sorry I can't be of more help!

In various stages of planning and progress:
Generic Jedi, Riyo Chuchi, Havoc Trooper, Queen Apailana, Nomi Sunrider

Royalty/Senatorial Costume Judge
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grubbzilla ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rach retired her Leia and she doesn't have a car anyway. Have you tried asking Freedom Base? I know they have at least 1 but I don't know if she's northern VA or southern.
StarWarsDave (Dave Turnbull)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going up there as Han. We have everyone but Leia! I'll be there with Chewie, Luke, C3PO and R2.... hopefully a Leia shows up!

www.facebook.com/StarWarsDave
www.facebook.com/SWDsCosplay
www.starwarsdave.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: