About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1ee3999a6906ac240468baa2f1fc8356Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Event Request form error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Event Request form error Reply with quote

When using the event request form in Thunderbird and Internet Explorer, I get this error page:
http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/394371
This form has reached the maximum number of entries allowed for this period. Please try again later.

If you are the administrator of this form, please log into your account and review your form's settings.
Powered by EmailMeForm form builder.
We never ask for sensitive information like passwords or credit card information. If this form was used inappropriately, please contact us at Report Abuse

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Crimson (Rome O.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's unfortunately off-site and I don't have the administrative information for it.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is a problem. I'm sure you don't want to even have to think about it, but worst case scenario if it does not resolve itself - is there any way to re-code the form and ditch that off site mail form thing? Rely on something that our own web host provides?

Crimson wrote:
It's unfortunately off-site and I don't have the administrative information for it.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Crimson (Rome O.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I've found. Since I don't have the log-in info from whomever originally created the form, I went ahead and created my own account just to see what it was all about.

The free version limits users to a maximum of 200 submissions per month. I'm guessing therefore that we reached that earlier this month. Sad
secretsquirrell (Larry Franklin)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for looking into the form issues. It is unfortunate the site only allows 200 request. I guess 200 isn't that many when you have so many groups out there wanting us to attend there events. It is nice that Star Wars is everyone's favorite and we are in such demand.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess it would be up to you and the advise of council - but I know there are ways to process forms that don't limit the submissions. Could be worth looking into changing the code and seeing what our own host offers in the way of form processing.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: