About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8cd0cefde3be89aeca07bcccd752a82fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

November 3, 2012: Lego Weekend Cleveland, TN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: November 3, 2012: Lego Weekend Cleveland, TN Reply with quote

On November, 3, 2012, I had the opportunity to represent the Rebel Legion at the Lego Weekend Event at the Cleveland, TN Public Library. This event was to show case the creations that many of the Kid's Lego Club have made in the past months. All the creations and imagination by the children were awesome. I sadly left my holonet projector at operations center. However, a great time was held by all. For we arrived between 9AM and 10AM and after getting the layout of the land we got into costume and proceeded to the area where the Lego club meets in the library. All the children who saw us had the awe look. For the event we pose for photos, signed autographs, and many of the children wanted to hold my blaster and help with the rebellion against the empire. I told them we were under peaceful negotiations for the day; however, many of the children still wanted to blast the troopers and even the Emperor. Sadly, though we did lose one child to the Darkside, but I feel we have a lot of future troopers down the road. I did talk to a few adults who really interested in becoming members of the Rebel Legion down the road. One of them was James Williams who son Aidan was a Make-A-Wish child that we an event for a couple of years ago. A good time was held by all.

End Transmission
Captain Xandor Knight-Star

Rebels in Attendance
Alex McKeel (Rebel Pilot)

R2 Builders
Dan Baker (R2D2)

Imperials in Attendance
Angie Punch TB 5293
Bob Punch (Emperor) SL 9097
Mearl Crumley TX 4672
Brandy Dockery TB50146

Photos compliments of Mearl Crumley

RavenApprentice (Angel Martinez)
Legion CO
Legion CO

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Work Alex!!!

May the Force be with you . . . Ben

Former Puerto Rico BCO | KJO XO | Wretched Hive XO | Legion Costume Judge | Legion Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: