Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a0a4fbb5f5b2aa7e9a6d7adba6edeeb5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Not getting emails with MSN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mishakitty78 (Melissa Nell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Not getting emails with MSN Reply with quote

I'm hoping someone can help. I have been registered since early August on my msn email account. Unfortunately, I just discovered I am not receiving emails from Rebel Legion - I missed the emails telling me how to fix my Jedi application and now have to reapply. I don't mind at all, but really want to make sure that I get the problem fixed. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. I have also started a gmail account in case I can just switch, but I'm not sure how to do that. Please help!
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melissa - some e-mail servers/hosts automatically block e-mail sent from the Rebellegion.com since they have marked us as spammers Sad I *believe* Comcast and AOL were identified as two of them at one point?

You could try to contact your e-mail hosting provider (msn) and ask them not to block rebellegion.com e-mail.

Also be sure to check your spam filters, your account might be identifying us as spam and there could be a way for you to add rebellegion.com yourself as an accepted e-mail sender. (but if this is being blocked by MSN at a higher level that won't work).

Last resort, if you want to switch to g-mail make a post here so we can switch your e-mail address in your profile for you: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39388

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
mishakitty78 (Melissa Nell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to wait to see if I received anything from my app. And, once again, I did not. I even checked my spam and the messages are not in there. I'll see what I can do about changing my email...it's time for an update anyway!
Commander Cody (Jason R.)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going to change your email, please refer to this thread: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39388

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: