About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9c1992f977a014a7f18df18af1882fb7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cancelled- Open workshop/social day Oct 12 :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Cancelled- Open workshop/social day Oct 12 :) Reply with quote

Sorry everyone sudden and relatively unexpected health issues have cropped up and I am unable to walk let along host a group.

My sincerest apologies, and if anyone would like to do something instead then feel free to do so and I can change the title of the post.

Hey, I'm opening up my workspace again, it's been rejigged again and my industrial overlocker ready to zoom up say a robe or tunic in a day (well get the bulk of it done) and I also have my regualr overlocler and sewing machines (one does stretch one is a beasty metal but plain stitch).

So:
When: Saturday Oct. 12 2013
Time: 11am on, come by any time, will wrap up when it wraps up. Lunch about 1
Refreshments: I will have breadsticks and salad bits and some drink but feel free to bring anything you like there is a bench top oven for reheating and an inductive stove top for cooking of the stuff normally on a bbq. I have one but it's not been used in half a decade so let's not.
What to bring: It'll be a week before Melbourne Armageddon and two before Auckland so if you need help with last minute projects let us know here and someone will probably be able to help.
I am stocking up on masking tape (delicate and cheapie) and I have a cordless drill, rotary tool on FAST, a delicate rotaray tool for engraving/buffing, a soldering station (some solder) and heat gun but if you have your own there will be a few outlets in the workroom and room opening on to the balcony. I will also wrangle some extension cords.

And fingers crossed for a nice day! There is a pool that forms between the workroom and balcony when it rains... not nice Wink

PM me for address if you don't have it.

Last edited by neimhaille () on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Anaria Zar-Rel (Kristy Glasgow)
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it - I'll be there Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Smile Looks like it'll be a quiet but easy going gathering Smile
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Smile Looks like it'll be a quiet but easy going gathering Smile
MattG (Matt Glasgow)
Naboo Outpost CO
Naboo Outpost CO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anaria Zar-Rel wrote:
Looking forward to it - I'll be there Smile

Ditto; I too am looking forward to it Smile
Craigorski (Craig Haskell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably heading up.. I had a plan but lost it. May have to sort out last minute geddon stuff. we shall see.......
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everyone sudden and relatively unexpected health issues have cropped up and I am unable to walk let along host a group.

My sincerest apologies, and if anyone would like to do something instead then feel free to do so and I can change the title of the post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: