Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f877e412bc86b2a790eac9fa316c5dfcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Skywalker Saga Discussion Thread {POTENTIAL SPOILERS?}

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Ryloth Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheyn Aidath ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject: Skywalker Saga Discussion Thread {POTENTIAL SPOILERS?} Reply with quote

Hey all!

Thought I might open up a thread to have an open discussion on any of the NINE (sorry corellianfive) movies in the Skywalker Saga.

Considering it's only been a few weeks since release, this might end up containing some spoilers for "IX: The Rise Of Skywalker" if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Thoughts now that it's all over?
Favourite moments?
Least favourite moments?

Let's keep the conversations going! Smile
Tropicana (Jaana)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys!

I watched Rise of Skywalker for the second time yesterday. I thought it would be less emotional, but no, I still cried a lot Rolling Eyes

Best part was Chewie finally receiving his medal of Alderaan from Leia. Loved C3-PO's little comments throughout the movie and wanting to hold hands with everyone and be involved (though the whole memory wiping thing didn't sit right with me, seemed pretty unnecessary and also unlikely that they didn't have a spare hard-drive to whack his memory on while they retrieved the Sith translation).

The scene with Han and Ben hit the feels pretty hard, when you could tell that Ben was trying to say 'dad, I love you' and Han says 'I know' Crying or Very sad Another really emotional part was hearing all the familiar Jedi voices encouraging Rey.

The lack of twi'leks was disappointing.
Princess_B ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it.

It would of been a bit better if they had the Force Ghosts associated to the "voices" talking to Rey. Some I could identify, some I didn't.

Also what I still don't understand, and my mistake of thinking too much about it, is how could she be the Grand child? I understand "Great" grandchild... but the whole age thing... it hurts my head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Ryloth Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: