About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ca2535ca12319fa688e27a8b5fc42b9fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NER Invite: Kotoricon 2013, 1/12/13 - GCC Sewell, NJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navajo Bro ()
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: NER Invite: Kotoricon 2013, 1/12/13 - GCC Sewell, NJ Reply with quote

As copied from the NER boards:

We have been invited back to the GCC for the annual Kotoricon. It's an Anime based con held at the college, and has a great turnout along with some cool Anime related actors and celebraties.

http://anime.gccnj.edu/

This was really fun last year, plus we got to meet our member Dave, who goes to the college and is involved in the event. He made sure we had a great place to change, access to the awesome spread of food and drink, and a table area. I hope to make it back again this year Smile/>

DATE/TIME:

Saturday
January 12, 2013

Arrive: 9:00am
Troop: 10:00am - ? (event runs until 9pm, we will be there as long as our members want)

Gloucester County College
1400 Tanyard Rd
Sewell, 08080

MEMBERS ATTENDING:

1) Flounder - Jawa
2) Rob - TK
3) Scott- ID
4) Dave - TK
5) Brian - IG
6) Warren - TB
7) Alt-Joe - IG
Cool Bonnie - Mando
9) Johnny - TD
10) Dennis - TB (tentative)
11) Tim - RLT (tentative)
12) Alt-James - Thrawn
13) Bro - TS or TI
14)
15)

* Jason Colflesh Photography

TB/TI/TK/TS/TX/CC/BH-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant XO

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout

Last edited by Navajo Bro () on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Navajo Bro ()
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. We'd love some Rebel Support, this is a fun time. We are also planning out a possible panel presentation and/or a 501st Shoot-a-Trooper charity event Razz

501st Legion
Northeast Remnant XO

Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any NJ rebels interested or PA members?
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

List updated.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come all ye Philly Rebels!
Navajo Bro ()
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endorscout64 wrote:
List updated.

Tim, with all due respect please do not edit my posts or threads. I understand you have the ability due to the XO position, but it's my responsibility and I have the list on multiple boards as it's an NER EVENT so I keep track by copy and pasting it. In order to maintain it correctly I can't have someone moving things around.

And honestly I don't know why you are splitting the groups up to begin with. This is an NER event that we have been kind enough to invite the RL to, so like hundreds of other invites I've posted over the years if you guys want to come I add you to the ongoing list with a "RL" next to your name.

In response to your inquiry on our NER boards about "is there space for a RL table" here was my reply there:

Tim. This is an NER event and we were kind enough to extend an invite to the Rebel Legion, however as you know most of the RL in New Jersey are duel members and there is really no reason to try and separate the groups in small venues like this. I've been watching the RL thread and no one has signed up, save you and your wife as "tentative". You list Robert B but he hasn't posted or confirmed either.

We are more then happy to put some RL stuff out at our table like we always do, but we're not going to try and make two separate stations as it's small to begin with and you don't have the numbers to warrant asking for more space.

Here in the NER we've strived to bring our two groups closer together, and honestly asking for separate space seems like a step in the opposite direction. Especially when you can't even guarantee any sort of attendance and it's only a few weeks away.

501st Legion
Northeast Remnant XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: