About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f9db3b3a630b6d7339156a0e4e9f6885Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EB: NY, NYC - NYCC 10.11-14. 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: EB: NY, NYC - NYCC 10.11-14. 12 Reply with quote

Echo Base: NYC, NY -New York Comic Con Oct. 11-14 2012

Well another Comic Con has come and gone yet again. From what I have viewed on Facebook, the members of the Rebel Legion (Echo, Kamino, Sunrider, Terrapin, and Freedom did not disappoint) -That is the most important part! Yes, this year’s Comic Con was a little unnerving since ReedPop forego the table space for the Legion, and the passes were a bit of a issue. We adapted- we overcame- we succeed! We gave the patrons of the convention the Star Wars experience they deserved. I am very proud of all you who attended, dressed , and supported the Rebellion.

Maybe if we ran a charity booth like the 501st Legion did; ReedPop might have whistled a different tune, but as I was hearing things. Reed was in the right mind . The Jarvis Center was going through remodeling - space was limited, so they cut a lot out. Again, we adapted- we overcame- we succeed! The Legion was not officially recognized at the convention, we were not the only ones: We adapted - we overcame-we succeed!

I thank every member who came out and attended the convention. I congratulation the 501st Legion on their success with their Shoot~A~Trooper activity raising $900.00 in the span they did is very admirable. The photos I have seen are all great; full of smiles and happy faces!!

Well Done!

There were at least fifteen members who wore Rebel over the weekend. I will try to get a count.

Last edited by Endorscout64 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: NYCC Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the report Tim. We weren't recognized this year at the con but yes we there in numbers. Yes Empire City Garrison's shoot the trooper was a huge success this year, the line of fans to shoot darts at the troopers was amazing. Hopefully we have a chance to be there next year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: