Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cb2d54bccad9557a31e870dcc6fa9874Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Tusken invasion coming to NSB?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Tusken invasion coming to NSB? Reply with quote

On Saturday I headed to Bartlett IL with Ed Kryzowski for an epic Tusken photoshoot...

Some of the folks at this photoshoot are planning on joining the Rebel Legion and hopefully - a new Wretched Hive Squad...

I hope to see that happen...
this was an epic photoshoot and probably the most Tusken Raiders in one place outside of Celebration...

I went in Yavin Tech gear because I was just Artoo's wrangler for the day..

Patrick Lewis brought his son along to be a Jawa and get some photos with Artoo...
they are classic!!

And Rebel Doughboy was along to carry our colors in full Daft Punk...an INCREDIBLE costume.

So...
let's look to the future

Very Happy

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
hartss ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a great turnout
TKvanB (Kathy van Beuningen)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusken is the new black.

www.midwestgarrison.com-we know drama
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You now have your 3 needed members to form your Clan here at the RL...

First all of you need to go here to sign up for the Wretched Hive:

(which you already did Kathy)

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

Then....
once you are approved you can go here to find out all you need to know about forming your Clan:

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=198

Coin ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K got mine submitted too, Im so glad Kathy spearheaded the invasion, i can think of no one better to carry (after making it herself) our banner into uncharted territory!

Tusken is indeed the new black

AARaRAHHhRAaR, Kathy!
nwidarthvader ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is submitted Very Happy
Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and NO taking pop shots at my X-Wing saber

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
nwidarthvader ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woulf wrote:

we cannot promise that
Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nwidarthvader wrote:
mine is submitted Very Happy

Coin wrote:
K got mine submitted too, Im so glad Kathy spearheaded the invasion, i can think of no one better to carry (after making it herself) our banner into uncharted territory!

Tusken is indeed the new black

AARaRAHHhRAaR, Kathy!

you are both in the Q

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Coin ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woulf wrote:

I however will promise not to,.....as I hope to requisition it someday and paint it green Very Happy
ID3052 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you get approved, make sure to visit the Members Only area! We've got a lot of cool new Members Only items Avalable including free pins and lanyards! Also hop on the FIRST EVER run of Nar Shaddaa Base T-Shirts!

It's Swag-a-rific! (C)

Steve
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellie hit the button on both Tyler and Brian this morning...
so they are completely official and will be able to view the members only area...

Also...
Coin and Hitman's costumes are in the queue...Kellie is looking at them....

Wink

BurningDragon (Tyler)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted in the wretched hive.
BurningDragon (Tyler)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also will have to wait until tonight to look up the rest of the clan stuff. My phone does seem to like parts of these forums.
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurningDragon wrote:
I have posted in the wretched hive.

ok...

you now have 3 official Tuskens and can form your own Clan...

If ya got any questions...just holler...
and it is usually a good idea to start out with a logo if you can...
Mostly all of our NSB logos have a moon included in them....
The Planet Nar Shaddaa is also called "The Smuggler's Moon".

Wink

Here is the information you need:

The Wretched Hive Detachment Charter
The Rebel Legion (RL) authorizes the formation of an alien-themed detachment to be named, The Wretched Hive (TWH). This Charter serves to define the guidelines for the operation of this alien costume group.

Table of Contents
ARTICLE I - Mission

ARTICLE II - Membership

ARTICLE III - Officers

ARTICLE IV - Elections

ARTICLE V - Organization

ARTICLE VI - Clans
REGULATION 1 - Formation

REGULATION 2 - Clan Administration

REGULATION 3A - Unit Designation & Crest

REGULATION 3B - Nomenclature & Sources

REGULATION 3C - Copyrighted Materials

REGULATION 4A - Clan Membership

REGULATION 4B - Clan Ratification

REGULATION 5A – Honorary Clan Formation

REGULATION 5B – Honorary Formation & Ratification

REGULATION 5C - Honorary Clan Administration

ARTICLE VII - Clan Application Form

ARTICLE I - Mission
The mission and purpose of this detachment is five-fold:
To provide a network for the dissemination of information and resources pertaining to alien costuming.

To promote alien costumes and their standards throughout the Rebel Legion; and

To maintain and advise the Legion Administrative Council on existing and future alien costume standards, including, but not limited to, membership, categories, and TWH Charter revisions; and

To provide the Legion Administrative Council with qualified individuals for the approval of all future alien costumes, and to provide a qualified pool of candidates to be available for events specifically requesting alien characters; and

To promote the creation and continued existence of costumed sub-units.
All members of The Wretched Hive are expected to be available as a resource to assist new alien costumers towards the completion of their costumes and to advise The Wretched Hive on any changes needed to the standards of all costumes falling under the detachment.

ARTICLE II - Membership
The detachment is open to all Rebel Legion members with an approved alien costume from any costume category. The range of costumes included in the detachment is broad and covers all non-human alien species from simple face-painted aliens like Luminara Unduli to full body costumes like the Wookiees and everything in between. Costumes can be generic or specific characters, including major characters like Admiral Ackbar and Chewbacca. Any alien costume is welcome in the detachment even if it is already covered by another detachment (e.g. Plo Koon is already included in the Knights of the Jedi Order detachment). The standards for these costumes are found in the Rebel Legion Costume Standards section of the Legion website.

Human characters and droids are not included in The Wretched Hive detachment.

ARTICLE III - Officers
The detachment’s command staff consists of a Detachment Commanding Officer (DCO) and Detachment Executive Officer (DXO). These officers are responsible for adding new members to the detachment, removing those who request to be removed, moderate discussions regarding costuming standards and recommend qualified detachment members as Legion Costume Judge (LCJ's). They also have final approval on the creation of new Clans as well as the sale of detachment merchandise in conjunction with the Legion Merchandise Officer. The DCO or DXO may serve as an LCJ. Members of the Legion Administrative Council may not serve as DCO or DXO of the detachment.

Detachment Clans are led by a Clan Leader. Clan Leaders are a leading authority on the costumes of their Clan's species and advise new members and the Legion Membership Officer, Legion Costume Judges, and Base Recruitment Officers on the costuming requirements and techniques of their costumes.
The DCO is free to appoint additional officers to assist them in the fulfillment of their duties and the administration of the detachment.

ARTICLE IV - Elections
The Detachment Commanding Officer is elected on an annual basis to coincide with yearly Rebel Legion elections that take place in September. The Wretched Hive Executive Officer will be appointed by the Detachment Commanding Officer. If the Detachment Executive Officer or anyone holding any other appointed positions are no longer able to fulfill their duties or have been absent for an extended period of time, their replacements will be chosen by the Detachment Command Staff in a timely manner. Clan Leaders are elected into office by their Clan members on an annual basis to coincide with yearly elections. Should any issues arise with the abilities of the Clan Leader to fulfill their duty they can be removed from their office by a vote of their Clan's membership, and with consultation of TWH Command Staff. In this matter, Clan leadership defaults to the Detachment Command Staff until a suitable replacement candidate is found. Any removals of any Detachment officers must be reported to the Captain of the Guard and Legion Council.

ARTICLE V – Organization
[list][*]Legion Administrative Council
Rebel Command Council

The Wretched Hive
DCO & DXO

Clan A
Leader

ARTICLE VI - Clans

The Wretched Hive is responsible for the formation and administration of Clans at the Base level. Clan requirements and regulations under the Detachment are as follows:

REGULATION 1 - Formation
A Base Level Clan requires at least three interested members of The Wretched Hive who have an appropriate approved costume and can agree on the Clan name to formally request Clan status. Bases shall be limited to one official Clan regardless of species. This includes the combination of Prequel, Original Trilogy, and EU costumes. An application for Clan status can be found in The Wretched Hive Charter under “Amendment A” as well as can be requested from TWH Command Staff.

REGULATION 2 - Clan Administration
Each Clan must have a Clan Command Unit consisting of a Clan Leader (CL) and a Clan Vice-Leader (CVL). The Clan Leader need not be a Base Commander in order to hold this position. However, the CL must have the approval of the Base Command Staff in order to hold the position. The Base Clan will function as a part of the Base in conjunction with TWH.

REGULATION 3A - Unit Designation & Crest
Each Clan must have a unique name in order to apply for Clan formation. Clan names and logos should fit within provable Star Wars nomenclature and graphical elements. Clan names must be unique and original. Names already in use in the official Star Wars literature or by existing sub-units of either the Rebel Legion or 501st Legion may not be used.

Clan logos or crests are not required for Clan formation, but should be created at the earliest convenience.

REGULATION 3B - Nomenclature & Sources
Use of items, names and symbols by the Clan from within the Star Wars universe are allowed and encouraged. Use of items and symbols found in the real world, but not mentioned in the Star Wars universe can also be considered for Clan designations and crests, as long as the use of this material does not violate any other trademark or copyright (i.e. Nike’s “Swoosh”, etc.) or ARTICLE VII/REGULATION 3A of the TWH Charter.

REGULATION 3C - Copyrighted Material
Use of images from other copyrighted material (other than LFL material) is prohibited. The latitude given to the Rebel Legion by LFL is not universally shared by all entities. However, if a copyrighted image has been altered enough so that it's not immediately identifiable as belonging to another company, entity or genre, then it may be considered.

REGULATION 4A - Clan Membership
Any member of The Wretched Hive with an approved costume may join the Base Clan. Detachment members must apply to their Clan Command Unit for acceptance into a Base Clan.

REGULATION 4B - Clan Ratification
Final approval of the Clan Name and crest as well as their completed formations are made by the TWH Command Staff pending review of materials and application under ARTICLE VII/REGULATIONS 3A, 3B, and 3C.

ARTICLE VII – Clan Application Form

Base Clan Application Form

We, the undersigned members of the Rebel Legion's Wretched Hive detachment, hereby formally request permission to form a Base Clan. To our knowledge, no such Clan currently exists. In requesting this formation we agree that all guidelines have been followed per the Rebel Legion Club Charter and The Wretched Hive Detachment Charter.

Base Name: Nar Shaddaa Base
Base CO: Steve Mamman/Woulf
Base XO: Phyllis Schulte/Schph Gochi

Please list the names (real and screen name) of at least three TWH members who are actively requesting the formation of this Clan:

1. Name:_____________________________________ Costume:_____________________________________

2. Name:_____________________________________ Costume:_____________________________________

3. Name:_____________________________________ Costume:_____________________________________

Date Requested:_________________________________

Proposed Clan Name:_____________________________

Proposed Clan Leader:_____________________________

Proposed Clan Logo/Crest:_________________________

Reasons for the creation of this Clan:_____________________________________________________________

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: