Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f4b9b18e7a4a808392a46d38cade17fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Want to build Padme Clone Wars Malevolence Attire

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Clone Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calvincarter ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Want to build Padme Clone Wars Malevolence Attire Reply with quote

I am seeking someone to help build Malevolence Attire from Padme's appearances on CLone Wars.

Malevolence Attire: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Padm%C3%A9_Amidala%27s_wardrobe?file=PadmeTCW-Agenda.png

I'm wondering if anyone has done any Padme costumes from the Clone Wars animated series. I'm interested in having the following made for my wife as an xmas gift. I have built a traditional TK stormtrooper armor and now building a season 4 animated commander cody armor.

My wife is a size 2 to 4 so, while she's not the completely unrealistic profile of the cartoon character, I think she will wear it well. And best of all, she's a redhead with an attitude. ;-) She can pull it off... But I want to make sure it doesn't "just feel like fabric". It needs to have that thickness and curve of the animated character. For example, the collar, sleeve holes, forearm guards, etc. It's more form than fabric... Pants are stretch for sure. Needs to be someone in the Dallas area so we can do fittings. They all need to feel like it's from the animated character.

Please tell me what you think. I'd love to talk about whether you think this is possible and receive a price and time quote.

Thanks and hope you are well,
Calvin
RebelSenator (Raychel Enck)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great gift idea to me Very Happy . We have a for sale/classified section that is for members only. This post should really go there but since you are not a member, you wouldn't see that post so I am sorry but I have to lock this thread. Hope you understand
MidSouth Garrison, Public Relations Officer
http://www.facebook.com/LCJedi
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Clone Wars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: