Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9ea29b6b0572f1219296009b345e698eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Another New Kid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reilic Tralem (Curt Hart)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Another New Kid Reply with quote

Hey there folks,
My name is Curt and I'm a Tukenholic... Seriously though, I am working on getting my Tusken Raider (ANH) and an A'sharad Hett (masked Tusken version) costumes together, with the help of a brother of mine that is in both the 501st and the Rebel Legion (and another Tusken). I'm also working on a sort of Tusken/Mandalorian mix for membership in the Mando Mercs. I am also a founding member of the South Carolina Ghostbusters as well. I'm all the way out here in Dillon, SC, home of South of the Border. Yeah, those signs that you see littering the interstate will lead you all the way here. Anyway, I'm pretty happy to be here and look forward to being official pretty soon.
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome. I'm Jada, the CO for this base and also one of the Tusken Judges so feel free to post up picks! Looking forward to when you are a full member.

I'm also friends with the Carolina Ghostbusters here in Charlotte. In fact, Ecto came to my Christmas party! Mr. Green rock

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
Charybdis (Al d L.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Curt! Welcome to the Blue Ridge Base...

I'm Al and I'm Jada's XO. I'm way over here in the Newberry area halfway between Columbia and Greenville...

Looking forward to having you become official...

RL member since 2006
Blue Ridge Base member
Nexus Temple - member
Docking Bay 94 - member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome! I'm pretty excited about getting official, though I refuse to rush it and have a "good enough" costume. I want my costumes to be as amazing as I can possibly get them Smile

Jada, have you seen Doc's Harpo Marx costume yet? That man is all sorts of awesome.
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure I will! Very Happy

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam)
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome to BRB. I have a General Lee (Dukes of Hazzard) and Kitt (Knight Rider) cars as well. So if I dont greet you as a Jedi at a Con, I would have one of my cars or maybe even both car/jedi.

Ben

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
NC Regional Captain-Eastern North Carolina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our GB crew is working on making our own Ecto. She wont be a Caddy unfortunately, but she will still be pretty awesome. I'd soooo love to see The General. Don't get me wrong, KITT is a great car, but I grew up here in the South and the General Lee was the dream car of my childhood (pretty much still is my dream car).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: