About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=38c5b8f29c44ad0f2b710d882acb2511Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Troop - Martinez Elementary School, CO Springs, CO – NP

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Troop - Martinez Elementary School, CO Springs, CO – NP Reply with quote

Event: Reach for the Stars – School’s annual members drive
Location: Martinez Elementary School, 6460 Vickers Dr., Colorado CO, 80918
Date: November 30, 2012 from 12:45PM to 2:15PM
Here’s part of the email received:
Our annual membership drive this year was themed “Reach for the Stars” and we have incorporated Star Wars references throughout the fall. As part of the membership drive, each grade level had a competition to raise the most membership. From our four classes within each grade level, one class was the winner. As a reward, we as sponsoring an “extra recess with Star Wars” and would like to see if someone could attend our event. We are holding this on November 30, 2012, from 12:45pm to 2:15pm at our school. I understand if this request is too short on notice to have someone come. We are just hoping there would be someone available for our kids!

I will not be able to attend due to work but if someone is available, that’ll be great. I would like to have a minimum of two members but if one member feels comfortable doing this event solo, I am fine with that.

Part of my reply email:
Thank you for inviting the Rebel Legion Mountain Base to your school’s event. Since this is a school event, I have created a sign up thread in the private section of our forum. Due to work, I will not be able to attend but will keep you inform of our participation. I will email you by November 28th on the status.

Please sign up by 8PM on the 28th.

Roster:

POC
Tony - Tentative

Last edited by Banzai (Hugh Coffman) on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Jello (Tony)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tentative at this point; I'll know more as we approach the date.

Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest Tony.

Reminder to all RL and 501st dual members, the PPS has a 501st member only event scheduled for that day.

As for this event and all other MB hosted events, the 501st, RMFF, Mandalorian Mercs, R2 Builders and Dark Empire are always welcome to participate unless stated RL – only (which is very rare).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: