About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=64cdcb5def418264961f4d559efb2d10Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Annual Carlisle, IA 4th of July

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Annual Carlisle, IA 4th of July
Event starting Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 pm for 4 hours

Quote:
As a member of the 501st I am working with VaderDave...I will also work with the Local Mando Mercs to get them involved. the Cause of this event is huge as mentioned below.

It is my intention to have a closed tent near by for breaks and changing.. at this time it is in the works. I am also looking at talking at the next meeting to further the remaining details.

this is an annual event for the City of Carlisle. Each year it gets bigget and draws more attention. Melissa Hawk was part of it last year and we had a decent turn out with no cause. this year we will have our own area with a great cause. THe local food bank is turning away families due to lack of food and funding. it was determined that thier will be a 1.00 charge for photos will all proceeds going to the food pantry.. they will have a member thier to collect the money and report it to the committee and to us to report as a direct funding fundraiser. This year it was decided that we not be in the parade due to the lentgh, tempurature and fact we could serve the community and kids better by getting food or dunds for food.

A request came in from a 501st member for a 4th of July party for the city of Carlisle, IA. The details are above, sounds like possibly VaderDave is working with the gentleman to arrange it? I checked CG and didn't see a post yet, but I'm sure there will be one. 12p-4p is the event, I have the contact information for Joe (the organizer) in case anyone needs it for more specific information. Sounds like a blast!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: