About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8c3cde6ab740c87e172da65f65119c34Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wookiee Worx Prop Party II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Wookiee Worx Prop Party II
Event starting Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 pm for 12 hours

I've been planning this with a few others via PM so here is the public announcement/invite:

What: Wookiee Worx Prop Party
When: Saturday, September 29th, 2012, 11am to "when the cops come"
Where: My house in east Nashville (address will be sent via PM)
Who: Anyone who needs help with their props/costumes and/or wants to learn how to make a life-cast
Projects/Demos: Lifecasting. A number of different folks need to do some lifecasts for various projects.

Rules/Caveats:
  • No bullshit. You know what I mean. Leave the drama at home.
  • Booze/Drinking: I don't mind if you drink but it's BOYB and don't get carried away. If you get sloshed you're not staying.
  • Clean up any messes you make.
  • Stick to the backyard and detached garage. Use the house when you have to go the bathroom, but let's keep the mess out of the house.
  • Help yourself to my tools but not my roommates'. If you're not sure which are mine just ask.
  • Don't park in front of someone else's driveway. You might have to walk a bit. Think about car pooling.
Plan:
None yet. We've got a couple of lifecasts to do so we'll get started as soon as we're able

We can do whatever until the cops come. We might cook out, go to a movie, whatever.
FallenJedi ()
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fun, definitely want to see the casting process. Thumbs up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: