About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9a32a0cdcf3669131f008cbd1e29a427Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Twitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kallabeccani (Angela Basinger)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Twitter Reply with quote

I just got a private tweet from the rebel legion about a person posting dreadful things about me to a very unsafe site. Has anyone else gotten this?

Angela
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten too, and I'm going to talk to James - who handles our Twitter account - and see what is going on.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Twitter Reply with quote

Kallabeccani wrote:
I just got a private tweet from the rebel legion about a person posting dreadful things about me to a very unsafe site. Has anyone else gotten this?

Angela

Could you PM me the tweet by chance?
Kallabeccani (Angela Basinger)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um.... its just on twitter and I have noticed there is alot of advertisement type stuff coming from the rebel legion twitter about how they lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks and yada yada yada. it tells you to go to a certain page that page says your twitter has expired and you need to log back in and I aint going there! lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kallabeccani wrote:
um.... its just on twitter and I have noticed there is alot of advertisement type stuff coming from the rebel legion twitter about how they lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks and yada yada yada. it tells you to go to a certain page that page says your twitter has expired and you need to log back in and I aint going there! lol

lol

NP...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: