Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0356b1865e66244f6eb73be257f488d0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Royalty/Senatorial CVI panel - Thursday at 11:30am
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Cryvo wrote:
Princess Sandy wrote:
Princess Cryvo wrote:
Princess Sandy wrote:
Sounds wonderful ladies. I updated the list above. To those of you who have multiple options, just let me know what you rather wear on that day and i will update the list.

awesome!
I prefer ANH Leia, but if someone else prefers to wear that, or it's their only costume, I am happy to change. Smile

I would love it if you could wear your Queen Amidala costume first and foremost if you are bringing that costume! If not, then it would be great if we could have you wear your Mustafar Padme or your ESB End Dress Leia. Please let me know if you think you could manage one of those for the panel?

I wasn't bringing the Black one due to room and transport issues, but I will see what I can do. Smile I am however bringing the Red Throne Room one, but I am entering that in the costume masquerade on Friday, plus it won't have been approved yet.

Is there anyway that you could take pics and submit before CVI in your throne room amidala? if not, thats perfectly fine. Smile
just let me know if you decide to bring your other queen amidala, or if you want to try to get your throne room amidala approved, or if you want me to put your down for one of your other costumes (mustafar padme or ESB End dress Leia, etc.) Smile
Thanks for your help and cooperation!
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FenigDurak wrote:
I need to double check with my table time schedule, but assuming no conflicts, I'll be there in my Hoth Leia.

Edited to change costume choice based on RL Booth station.

Got you down, thanks so much!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blue (Beth)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sandy,

I should be able to make it.

Let me know what you would like me to wear. I was planning on bringing Ceremonial Leia, Endor Leia- sans poncho (if I get it done this week) Classic Leia and Snowbunny. I could also bring down the mustafar padme if needed, although I wasn't planning on bringing that one, but I should be able to fit it in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue wrote:
Hi Sandy,

I should be able to make it.

Let me know what you would like me to wear. I was planning on bringing Ceremonial Leia, Endor Leia- sans poncho (if I get it done this week) Classic Leia and Snowbunny. I could also bring down the mustafar padme if needed, although I wasn't planning on bringing that one, but I should be able to fit it in.

Ceremonial Leia would be wonderful if that works for you? Smile
Thank you so much!!!!!! Very Happy
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be there.

Maroon Handmaiden
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Dee wrote:
I should be there.

Maroon Handmaiden

awesome!!!!!!!! love having a handmaiden there!
PadmeSkywalker (Carrie Christian)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to be there as well. I am just not sure what to wear, as those costumes that fit me are still in need of rejudging (busy toddler will do that to you) Embarassed Would it be ok to wear one of those? I am hoping to be able to take some pics in the next few days and resubmit them. Just let me know Amadalia
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PadmeSkywalker wrote:
I plan to be there as well. I am just not sure what to wear, as those costumes that fit me are still in need of rejudging (busy toddler will do that to you) Embarassed Would it be ok to wear one of those? I am hoping to be able to take some pics in the next few days and resubmit them. Just let me know Amadalia

You are more than welcome to come, and I encourage you to do so. Smile
Please see about re-submitting your costumes too if you can. Smile
RebelSenator (Raychel Enck)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! what a great list of costumes and costumer. This should be a really awesome panel.
MidSouth Garrison, Public Relations Officer
http://www.facebook.com/LCJedi
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sandy, in case I can not make it to the panel can you clarify the meet up location for the group photo? Is it the big staircase in lobby a/b or whatever stage that LFL brings? Or is it taking place inside the panel room?

My costume will be a duplicate, I'm wearing ANH Leia that day.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kathy, that's fine, ANH Leia will be great, I will wear my ewok village leia for the panel. Since a lot of us will be at the panel, and the photo is directly following the panel, I was going to just walk over to wherever everyone wanted to, to take the photo after the panel was over. I'm not sure if there is anything directly following our panel or not. If not, we could definitely do it in the panel room, or Im good with going to the staircase or outside of the panel room, or wherever is good with everyone. Do you have any suggestions? Will you be at the panel or just the group photo?
Thanks!
carpe mindiem ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any details we need to know? If we're taking part in this panel, do we need to show up early? Go in a special way? I don't know what to expect. I've never done something like this, and this is my first time to a Celebration, so any details would be appreciated. Smile
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes please try to show up 20 minutes early please, and no, there is no special way to enter, just walk in and go towards the stage and i will be looking for everyone and i will coordinate. Smile
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know if I can attend the panel yet, and other people with RS costumes who only have time for a group photo are texting me asking where the meeting location is. So an.agreed meeting.location of your choosing that we can pass on will help. Smile .

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: