About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f6f429983279d564a75a32486af75b4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Royalty/Senatorial CVI panel - Thursday at 11:30am
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Royalty/Senatorial CVI panel - Thursday at 11:30am Reply with quote

The panel has finally be announced, so now we can start planning for it.
I need volunteers to come to the panel in their detachment costumes. I dont have any power point or presentation prepared. I want to show people first hand what it takes to become a royalty or senatorial character, by seeing the costumes in person and I would like to have a big variety. The panel is from 11:30-12:30 on Thursday of CVI.

Please post below if you can make it to help out and what costume you will be wearing. Also, please list any suggestions for the panel. I would like the detachment to come together for this panel and show unity. All of us are very important in making this detachment what it is today and I would like to embrace that. Smile

I would like to change our detachment photo to right after our panel on Thursday, instead of having it at 2pm on Friday. There are some conflicts that some people are having with the Friday time slot that I know of, and I was thinking that since we have our panel on Thursday and I need many costumed members to come, that would be a great time for us to do our detachment photo too. What does everyone think about that? We also wouldnt be as rushed for time like we will be if we leave it for the Friday time slot. Some of the other detachments are doing photos on Thursday as well. Smile
I look forward to seeing everyone at CVI in 2 weeks. Smile

Costumed Volunteers for Panel:
Princess Sandy - Ewok Leia
kathgruben - arena padme
Mara Skywalker - sleepless night padme
carpe mindiem - ripped arena padme
Princess Cryvo - ESB End Dress Leia or Queen Amidala Red Throne Room
RebelSenator - blue tattoine padme or slave leia
Beret - Bespin Leia or Homestead Padme
FenigDurak - Hoth Leia
Blue - Ceremonial Leia
Princess Dee - Maroon Handmaiden
Kay_Dee - ANH Leia (possible)
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280

Last edited by Princess Sandy () on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 am; edited 12 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kathgruben ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can definitely help out with the panel, in any way you like - modelling, speaking, whatever Smile

Costume-wise, I can wear my Geonosis Arena Battle Padmé, or I can wear my Princess Leia Boushh Disguise (submitting for approval next week). Let me know your preference.

Having the detachment photo after the panel works great for me too.
Mara Skywalker (Anna)
Nordic Base CO
Nordic Base CO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to help out too - I'll have to clear the plans with my girlfriend first though Wink

costume wise the only senatorial I have approved as formal is the sleepless night, so that would be my option Smile

Mynocks deliver Babies
carpe mindiem ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only costume I'm bringing is my battle arena Padme, but I'll have both the full and ripped shirts. If it's okay to have two of her (assuming kathgruben wears that costume, too), I can be there for this panel and wear whichever top she isn't wearing.
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great gals Smile
Sure, we can have two different versions of arena padme to show people that both are options for that costume.
Kathgruben, just let me know what you would like to do as far as costume wise.

After I get some volunteers in costume, we can start to plan out the panel. Smile

As for the detachment photo after the panel, I also think it is a good idea and just makes sense.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princess Cryvo (Crystal von Oy)
Alpha Base CO
Alpha Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be there, I am happy to wear what ever costume is needed...
I am bringing:

Princess Leia ANH and can do ESB hairstyle
Endor Leia with or without poncho
Ceremonial Leia
Mustafar Padme
Birthing Padme

:-)

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney
kathgruben ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Sandy wrote:
Sure, we can have two different versions of arena padme to show people that both are options for that costume.

Excellent idea ladies. So if carpe mindiem is willing to wear her battle damaged version, I can wear my pre-battle version Cool
RebelSenator (Raychel Enck)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My photoshoot with Bryan Humphrey's is at 2pm that day and I was thinking of wearing either the blue tatooine padme or slave leia to that so I will wear on of those to the panel. Let me know if you have a preference on which one. I really cant decide anyway! LOL
MidSouth Garrison, Public Relations Officer
http://www.facebook.com/LCJedi
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds wonderful ladies. I updated the list above. To those of you who have multiple options, just let me know what you rather wear on that day and i will update the list.
Alpha Base CO
Alpha Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Sandy wrote:
Sounds wonderful ladies. I updated the list above. To those of you who have multiple options, just let me know what you rather wear on that day and i will update the list.

awesome!
I prefer ANH Leia, but if someone else prefers to wear that, or it's their only costume, I am happy to change. Smile

LeiaYT1300 (Beret Balestrieri Kohn)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be able to make the panel - not sure what I'm wearing, though.

Might be either Bespin Leia, Hoth Leia, Tatooine Homestead Padme (depending on the hair - it takes an hour to curl it but it would be nice for the RLGS photo) or some such. I'll keep an eye on what others are wearing and maybe just decide at the last minute - I'm packing my entire wardrobe in the car in any case.

Costume Portfolio
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great, Beret!!!

I was going to wear Classic Leia or Ewok Leia, depending on a skit that i may be participating in or not...

I put you down for your Bespin Leia or Homestead Padme. You "could" wear ceremonial leia too Wink Any of those would be totally awesome though, just let me know which you want to wear so i can lock that one down for you! Smile

Last edited by Princess Sandy () on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Cryvo wrote:
Princess Sandy wrote:

awesome!
I prefer ANH Leia, but if someone else prefers to wear that, or it's their only costume, I am happy to change. Smile

I would love it if you could wear your Queen Amidala costume first and foremost if you are bringing that costume! If not, then it would be great if we could have you wear your Mustafar Padme or your ESB End Dress Leia. Please let me know if you think you could manage one of those for the panel?
Princess Leah ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to double check with my table time schedule, but assuming no conflicts, I'll be there in my Hoth Leia.

Edited to change costume choice based on RL Booth station.

Last edited by Princess Leah () on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Alpha Base CO
Alpha Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Sandy wrote:
Princess Cryvo wrote:
Princess Sandy wrote:

awesome!

I would love it if you could wear your Queen Amidala costume first and foremost if you are bringing that costume! If not, then it would be great if we could have you wear your Mustafar Padme or your ESB End Dress Leia. Please let me know if you think you could manage one of those for the panel?

I wasn't bringing the Black one due to room and transport issues, but I will see what I can do. Smile I am however bringing the Red Throne Room one, but I am entering that in the costume masquerade on Friday, plus it won't have been approved yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: