Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:31 pm Post subject: Han Solo Episode V: Hoth Gear Costume Standard (Archived)
Han Solo (Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Hoth Gear)
1. Dark blue or dark brown quilted thigh-length parka with a full hood trimmed in brown/gray fur, 2 pocket flaps at the bottom of the front yoke and a flap pocket on each upper sleeve
2. Correct rank insignia on upper left side of the vest yoke
3. Light gray or tan pants with quilted knees.
4. Light gray or tan suede boots with suede wraps around them and 3 white straps on each.
5. Light gray gauntlet style suede gloves with comlink on left wrist.
6. White rimmed ski goggles with yellow/amber lenses.
7. Light gray or off-white long scarf
8. Accurate leather gunbelt and buckles with capped holster, correct tools and proper droid caller
9. DL-44 blaster (Empire Strikes Back version), unless local laws prohibit or strongly discourage carrying anything that looks like a firearm
1. White macro-binoculars with attached shoulder-strap.
Note: The parka was on display at CIV and it was observed to be dark brown. However, the parka does look blue in the films, so we allow both dark brown and dark blue versions.
Updated February 1, 2011
Archived for costumes submitted on or before 8/10/12 or base rejudging.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can post calendar events in this forum