Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=be55bfd16ba9d095496bf6da865e2e87Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Troop - Monument Art Hop - COS, CO - Completed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plushie (Shana Farris)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Troop - Monument Art Hop - COS, CO - Completed Reply with quote

What: Monument Art Hop
http://www.monumentarthop.org/

Where: Retrospect Dry Goods
251 Front Street, #8 Monument CO 80132

Date and Time: Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 6pm until 8pm

Characters: Any!

Will there be children present? Most likely!
What are the guidelines for interaction? Keep it family friendly
Bucket on/off rule ("Troop Mode" or casual): Casual
Weapon restrictions: TBD, they should be fine, usually they are
Handlers: They are welcome!
Are members' children allowed at event? Definitely!
Games, events, activities: TBD
Men's and Women's secure dressing area: Yes. Retrospect has a fitting room Very Happy
A "safe zone" to unmask: Yes
Will food/water be provided? I will make sure we have water.

Retrospect Dry Goods would like us to be present at their store during the Monument Art Hop. Each business does something unique during the art hop nights, showcasing art, simply staying open late, concerts, etc.

The third Thursday of each month, May through September, the galleries, restaurants and boutiques of historic downtown Monument stay open until 8:00pm for a celebration featuring art openings, great food, live music and other special events.

Retrospect is a store that carries vintage items from the 30's on up to the 80's. The owner is very active with the 40's ball and reenactment scene and is very enthusiastic about the possibility of us coming to her store.

We are welcome to set up a shoot the trooper, a photobooth, a charity bucket, etc, if we like.

I know since this is on a Thursday it may be difficult to set up anything major.

501st Roster:

1)

Rebel Roster:

1) Shana 'bakanomiko' - POC

Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to work till 8P so if you need some supplies, PM/call me.
plushie (Shana Farris)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, but by that time I'm hoping we have our shift swap or I will see if someone on an earlier shift will swap with me.

For this, being a vintage store, I may do my ISO. We shall see!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: