About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9ee6bc6863378fc5c3c7aaa9cad03643Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Kids Armor intrest run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam.S ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Kids Armor intrest run Reply with quote

Hi guys,
we have had a bit of chatter lately about kids armor, well I spoken with my friend who I get my stuff from for my girls, for his up to date price list and whats available at the moment.
I thought Id get an interest thread going and may be do a combined order to save on shipping, as he can fit more than one kit in a box , just depends on whats ordered,
If you want to see his stuff then check out kidsclonearmor.com for pics,
If you want to order separately feel free to do so, but this way we will save a few bucks and I have a great friendship with him , so my stuff usually comes quicker and my messaages get answered alot quicker.
I dont have a set time for this list like two weeks, but have a think and if your keen and we can get enough interest we can order, i know there is some big troops coming up so money may be sparse , but im happy to fit this for every one.
Here is the current list

Hi,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to tell you a bit more about the armor,

Clone Trooper
The clone will fit from ages 6 to 10 Years old with no problem older with slight modifications

The Cody "Upgrade" kit includes:

This is an upgrade and does not come with a helmet or armor.
2 Cody Shoulder Bells
2 Piece Shoulder Communications Uplink
2 Piece Ear Communications Receiver
3 Piece Visor
2 Piece Jetpack
1 Chin Greeblie
Dome Cap
Water Slide Decals for helmet and Jetpack

The Clone Armor kit Includes:

Helmet 5 Pieces (Front, Back, Dome, 2 ear caps) Both EpII and EpIII are constructed the same
1 (Fin For EPII)
2 Shoulder (One for each side, Left and right)
2 Bicep front and back (One set for each side, Left and right)
2 Elbow (One for each side, Left and right)
2 Forearm front and back (One set for each side, Left and right)
2 Hands (One for each side, Left and right)
1 Chest
1 Back
1 Abb plate, No back (Kidney) plate as the back armor covers pretty much the whole back
1 Codd
1 Butt
2 Thighs front and back (One set for each side, Left and right)
2 Knees (One for each side, Left and right)
2 Shin/Calf (One set for each side, Left and right)
8 belt boxes (2 sets of 4, 1 set for each side)
1 Belt buckle piece
1 Commpad for the right forearm
2 Formed shoulder straps for covering the connection point between the front and back of the chest armor at the shoulder
1 Sheet water slide decals for helmet (Black Stripes for EPII or Tube Stripes for EpIII-4 colors) Rex decal available on request

Republic Commando
The Republic Commando Armor comes in 2 sizes Med and Large (Small to come) the Med will fit up a 48” Height with an average build. The Large will fit up to 57” With average build.

The Republic Commando kit includes:

1 Helmet Kit (7 pieces, Dome cap, Dome inner Left, Right, face and Back 2 Ear caps)
1 Chest
1 Back
1 Abb
1 Codd
1 Butt
2 Shoulders
2 shoulder Greeblies
2 Bicep Set (2 pieces each, Left and Right)
2 elbows
1 Forearm set Left (3 piece, Top, Bottom and Fin)
1 Forearm set Right (3 piece, Top, Bottom and Fin)
2 Hands (Left and Right)
2 Thigh Sets (2 pieces each, Front, Back)
2 Knees
2 Thigh Sets (pieces each Shin, Calf)
Med only (4 Piece Back pack Set, Left, Right, Front and Back)

Boba/Jango Fett
The Boba Fett armor will fit between 10 years old up to a med build 14 year old

The Boba Fett armor includes:

Helmet (Dome, Front, Back, 2 Ears)
Note: Dome does not have dent as it is generic to both Jango and Boba in this kit. One can easily be added after assembly by heating the dome with a lighter or heat gun to soften dome and press in with object to create dent

Range Finder (2 piece RF, Stalk, and mounting piece Chest Armor (Collar, Left and Right Chest, Diamond Center, Abdomen, and Kidney) Shoulders (Left and Right) Back Plate Gauntlets (Left and Right, NO Missile) Knees (Left and Right) Water Slide Decal for Boba Shoulder and Chest

No Jet Pack is included in this kit and is not offered at this time.

Infant Scout Trooper
The scout will fit up to a 4 year old, Older with slight modifications

The Scout Includes:

Helmet (2 Part Dome, Visor, Face)
Chest
Back
2 Shoulders
2 Elbows
2 Forearms
2 Biceps
2 Knees
5 Belt Pieces
2 Hip boxes
1 Snout Greeblie
1 Set water slide decals

All parts are made from white HIPS (High Impact Poly Styrene) which is lighter than ABS by volume. This allows the children’s armor to have the same thickness with about half the weight. The first set I made was from ABS and it nearly dropped my daughter from exhaustion. The parts are rough cut, cleaned ready for trimming, assembly and paint. I have no way of knowing the actual size of the child, so cutting it and assembling it is nearly impossible without actually fitting each piece. All children seem to have a different proportion. The parts have enough extra to overlap the front and back so there should be no problems on the fit. If there is a thin strip of styrene (For sale sign) can be placed to extend the thickness of the parts to allow room for clothes and undergarments

All Kits come with Templates for Visor cutout. Visors can be obtained at any welding supply store and usually cost between $5-$7 each. The common terminology when inquiring for them will be “Green Welding Shield”

Prices
The Clone is $220US for the armor. Your choice of helmet EpII or EPIII or $240US for both helmets (EpII and EPIII) and armor

The Cody Upgrade Kit is $85US and must be purchased with armor from above.

The Republic Commando is $225US for Med or Large (Note: Large does not come with Backpack)

The Boba/Jango Fett is $125US (Note: Does not come with Jet Pack)

The Scout is $85US (Note: Does not come with boot holster)

All prices are without shipping. Please reply to this email with your address and zip code for a firm shipping price

The Clone box is 16x16x15 and weighs roughly 15 lbs add 2 lbs for extra helmet and 1 lbs for Cody upgrade

The Republic Commando box is 16x16x15 and weighs roughly 15 lbs

The Boba/Jango Fett is 16x16x15 and weighs roughly 10 lbs

The Scout box is 12x12x7 and will weigh about 10 lbs

All shipping is USPS Priority Mail unless requested USPS Ground. All shipping prices are estimated at time of purchase and any overages will be refunded on confirmation of delivery, any underpayments will be dismissed.

Shipping oversees can take up to 6 weeks for delivery and is out of my hands. The armor usually ships within one business week of payment (Most of the time it is within days and you will see it within a week of your purchase). I pride myself in a quality product with a fast turnaround as child’s week is like a year.
Also check out here its been a little quiet but we can get it alive again, it where we have been posting our kids builds

http://www.kidsclonearmor.com/Forum/index.php

THese are Phontoms kids from Qld

My Daughter with the Clone EP111 with Cody extras, some parts are not on it like shoulder antena, or jet pack, and some bits have been added from other places, belt buckle, light and antena on helmet.

And my Daughter in the mini TB

New South Wales/ACT
Australia
501st CC 5722
Adam.S ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saving

New South Wales/ACT
Australia
501st CC 5722
Fyr Mureys ()
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for putting this up, Adam. My girls are already adult size and my finances are tight, otherwise I'd love to get them armoured! Me, too, for that matter... Wink

Tython Base Facebook Page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: