About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4a792969e0b1ab3260dfd7c212d2b001Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Social Event-- Acoustic Showcase, Fiddler's Dream w/Keith

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

User Registered Confirmed
Keith Rock ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Social Event-- Acoustic Showcase, Fiddler's Dream w/Keith
Event starting Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am for one hour

http://www.facebook.com/MetalFire?sk=wall#!/events/111741582301334/

Hey, Gang. This is TOTALLY not Star Wars related, but since so many of my friends are DSG/MEB members, I thought this would be a good way to promote my little acoustic show I'm doing.

The link above is to the FaceBook event page. If you are not on my FB friends list, please feel free to look me up, and send a request. :-)

If you are not on FBook at all, well..... that's weird, but I guess to each their own. lol

Seriously though, if you think you would enjoy an hour of me playing guitar and singing a few tunes this is the place to be.

The venue is Fiddler's Dream Coffee House, 8pm, 1702 East Glendale Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85020-5523

They host 3, 1 hour shows on Friday nights, and I landed this one. I chose the early set, 8 pm, so that afterwards we would have the oppurtunity to head over to Aunt Chilada's restaurant/cantina to do some socializing. They will likely have a band, and their patio is a wonderful setting to hang out with friends.

So, if this sounds like 'your thing'. Please sign up, and feel free to bring a friend. If you are into live, acoustic music, Fiddler's Dream is a place you should experience.

Thx,
See ya!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: