About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ddb2b25738bcaa894c0c2ddc7a718177Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

AotC IMAX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:58 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

The San Francisco Fan Force is having a party at the Metreon, at the opening of AotC IMAX. Just letting you know in case anyone wants to attend... I will be there.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:57 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

I'll also be at the Metreon event along with a bunch of my 501st buddies.

There's also an event planned for the San Jose IMAX too on Saturday Nov. 2nd.

Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:37 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Awesome...I'll finally get to meet some of the local folks. Very Happy Very Happy

~Ryss

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Hurray!

Hurray!

Hurray!

Please fill us in on the details, Chris.

I know that Mitchel Johnson is going to wear his Jedi outfit that nite at the Metreon (in kind deferance to the 501st Vader) Alex and a few of his chums will be there... I will be there...

... what fun!

I haven't heard much about San Jose (my home town even), what have you heard?

BTW, what are you doing for Haloween?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Details are a bit sketchy right now as the theatre hasn't said when tickets will be available and what time the shows start.

Tentative show time is 9.30pm. So, we're all planning on arriving late afternoon/early evening and entertaining the crowds. I'm sure by the end of the week we'll have definite times.

The whole thing is being lead by SF Fan Force. See their site for more details -

http://www.sfstarwars.com/imax/

Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:51 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Tickets will be available online by Monday or Tuesday..... Smile

As I will want to meet everybody, but probably won't be able to find anybody--if you see a Jedi who looks like this: http://lythe.netfirms.com/otherimages/jedi1.jpg then say hi! Wink

Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Actually, tickets should be available online right now. Smile
Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:46 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Great Tip!

I'm planning on hanging out at both San Francisco And San Jose... probably more likely to view the San Jose showing... or mabye just and scrutinize the soon-to-be-released DVD (it being prepaid and all).

But Chris and a bunch of us are going to the SF show... Definatly.

You're lookin' sharp there! I see you have constructed your own lightsaber...

Cool!

Bring some of your friends as well, !

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: AotC IMAX Reply with quote

Yup, bringing six people with me...*grin* it should be fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: