Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=41cdfa76667a35017ff408f95a9bee17Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Omaha MS Walk 2012, 4-14-12 Omaha NE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (3)
 17 slots left to register.
 (0)
 20 slots left to register.
 (0)
 20 slots left to register.
User Registered Confirmed
dawmer299Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:23 pm
wampameatSun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 am
TalulabelleWed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 pm
dawmer299 (Jeff Schipman)
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Omaha MS Walk 2012, 4-14-12 Omaha NE
Event: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:00 am

I'm working with the Nebraska Chapter of the National MS Society for this event. Details are evolving but here's what I know at the moment.

What: Omaha MS Walk 2012
When: Saturday, 4-14-12 Registration
Where: The Centurylink Center Lot D1
Why: To raise money to fight Multiple Sclerosis
How: Photo Op supporting the Charity and/or Sign up on the website provided below to fund raise, gear up than walk for the cure.
Who: YOU!
What time: Photo time TBA, Walk Registration 8:30 am, Walk 9:30 am

Our team page is located here:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/KSGWalkEvents?team_id=283010&pg=team&fr_id=18436 The team name is 'Rebels with a Cause' but 501st, Droids and Mandos are welcome. Any questions, fell free to get a hold of me.

Details are being ironed out still on the photo op but initial thoughts are to pose for photos for donation. The page above has been set up if you or anyone in your family would like to participate in the walk.

A side note-As many of you know, this cause is special to me as my Wife has MS. The symptoms of MS are different, and devastating, for everyone - the only certainty is that it will affect yet another person every hour of every day. There is no cure yet but the MS Society is working to make a difference by working to find a cure and supporting people and families living with MS.
Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with this event!
Talulabelle (Sarah Brumfield)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said on Facebook, count the Brumfields in either way but hoping to have my costume done and approved by then! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

info on times and parking

"As far as time – I would say have everyone be dressed and ready on-site at 8a.m. Not everyone visits the registration area (only if they are registering day of or have money to turn in). So we will have folks lingering until 9:30 a.m. when they start walking – then people will start returning as soon as 10:00 a.m. depending on which route they do. So how late you stay is up to you guys – we’re shutting down at 12:30 (literally – that is when the guys show up to take the tents away). If you can do 8 a.m. to noonish that would be fantastic!

I will email out your parking pass at the beginning of next week – it’s a pdf you can print – please share it with anyone from your group volunteering with you that day for the photo opp.
"
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my troopers coming out for the MS walk tomorrow: The walk is going on rain or shine. However, Jim Flowers is saying a storm may come through around 9am and last until noon producing large hail. Please use your best judgement if storms are in the area and be safe!
Talulabelle (Sarah Brumfield)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are pictures from the event!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.923189155003.2246999.63206917&type=3&l=1024c15dc4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: