Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5cd03d530f0562e13262be9062f65fa7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Kansas City Semi-regular Costume/Prop Night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Kansas City Semi-regular Costume/Prop Night Reply with quote

This thread is for the latest on the semi-regular costume/prop work nights Sarah and I are hosting at our house. The next scheduled one is:

TBD

If you are interested in coming, please let me know. If I'm your friend on Facebook, I'll send you an invite there, but if you absolutely don't use that, please PM me for the address. I won't be posting our address publicaly (the Facebook event has it but it's invite-only controlled by me).

Bring your projects of all types. It doesn't even have to be RL or Star Wars, but it's a chance to get together with other costumers to share ideas and get help. Even if you're not working on something yourself, come hang out and help others!

I'll update this first posts as time goes on and we have new dates. My goal is to have them every 3 weeks, which means they'll actually happen ever 4-5 weeks Smile

Last edited by gandalfbmg (Bart German) on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving this weekend's sesson to May 5. I know a lot of folks are doing events that day, but this is the only Saturday we have remotely free between now and Father's Day, and there's several people that want help getting stuff done before the summer gets here.

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anything going on the weekend of Jun3 23? I'm thinking that may be a possibility for the next session...

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gandalfbmg wrote:
Is there anything going on the weekend of Jun3 23? I'm thinking that may be a possibility for the next session...

First post updated... June 23rd it is...

Zazarus (David Scheffner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not June 5th like facebook said. LMAO
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bit of preplanning, but the next possible nights are August 4 and September 8... If it's not those it'll be skipped; those are the only non-booked weekends between this weekend and the middle of Sept. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: