About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8374e4329000c7fb369f8e7dcc21eb75Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

[Polis Massa] February 10th - São Paulo Episode I Premiere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey Paladin (Lucas Pamplona)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: [Polis Massa] February 10th - São Paulo Episode I Premiere Reply with quote

[this is a partial report only, but it'll be further completed]

Report written by Moth, on behalf of Polis Massa Base.

---

Hello there, fellow Rebels!
The 10th of last month expected a great event for us all: The première of Episode I's re-release, as we all know.

Here, at Polis Massa Base, we had been organizing ourselves for weeks prior to the event itself, and managed by ourselves the entire promotion of the movie. We helped the movie theather sell and distribute the tickets, and organize the fans' seats as well.
There were about 200 people there, the great majority of them fans carrying all kinds of SW gear or accessories...as well as a few costumed people not really linked to the Rebel Legion.

Well, the outcome of the event was equal to the effort we put into it!

First of all, Aline, our Recruiting Officer, deserves this special line for herself. We owe her the very opportunity of organizing the event and putting it all together.

Fully costumed members for the RL were:

Paulo "Khura" as Han Solo
Sarah as Uzma - Jawa
Yucif as Yukan Dratt - Jedi
Vlademir as Dorinon Vlaridori, our XO - Rebel F.T

Our CO was there too, but sporting his Sith Lord costume. Our other members who were there uncostumed included Marlon, Darth (Ricardo) and myself.

---

Guys, there's not much to be told yet, and the report is quite late! But for those of you who'd like to comment, we enjoy your appreciation.

Soon there will be pictures, and I'll post them for you to see! Just wait up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: