Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5272315bb978d8116efc6a96d21bcf93Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Need help for FotL Induction: Sunday, April 21, Denton, TX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthGM (Phil Maiewski)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Need help for FotL Induction: Sunday, April 21, Denton, TX Reply with quote

Greetings, Kessel Base!

Got a bit of a last-minute event that we could use some help for if anyone's available.

I'm going to be inducting GM Dave and GM Chris of the Order 66 Podcast into the Rebel Legion (and 501st Legions) as "Friends of the Legion" for their work and involvement with the Star Wars Role-Playing/Gaming community. The event will happen at 10am at the offices of Reaper Miniatures during their event, ReaperCon 2013. Chris and Dave will actually be doing their podcast at 10am, and we wanted to surprise them as they broadcast live on Justin TV.

I know it's last minute, but we weren't 100% sure Dave was going to be there until this week (he thought he'd be in Asia for work, trip delayed). So we're putting this together to get a few more folks who can come.

Chris Bradshaw and I will be there. If you can join us, drop me a line here or by email to podcast@rebellegion.com if you can come! In any case, we'll be reporting on how it went down on the May Episode of our own "All Wings Report In" podcast!

Reaper Game Store
9062 Teasley Lane
Denton, Texas 76210

Sunday, April 21st, Be there by 9:30
Fearless (Pete Cardona)
Kessel Base XO
Kessel Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Phil,

This event sounds fun, but I won't be able to make it up there this weekend. I'll ask around if any other members might be available.

Hope it turns out great and let us know how it went!

Thanks,
Pete

Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fearless wrote:
Hey Phil,

This event sounds fun, but I won't be able to make it up there this weekend. I'll ask around if any other members might be available.

Hope it turns out great and let us know how it went!

Thanks,
Pete

This did go off & quite well. Phil will be posting pictures. Meanwhile the induction can be seen at http://justin.tv/d20radio/b/393864181. It starts at 40 minute mark & ends at about 44 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: