About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c5d1d7dfee5b946aa314138d3e62d144Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Coming to San Diego for a visit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Coming to San Diego for a visit! Reply with quote

Helllllllooooooooo Sunrider Base! I'm headed your way from March 14th - 19th! I'll be there mainly to visit my brother and SIL and their new baby (my ADORABLE niece!). My brother had happened to mention that I was coming up during WonderCon weekend and I hadn't even realized until he said it lol. Looks like we're coming to WC on Saturday! I won't have my hubby (Will) with me since he can't get off from work, so it's just my awesome brother and I... and maybe the baby if I can make her a tiny Ewok costume in time... I guess this means I need an Endor Leia dress LOL.
I'm ridiculously excited since the last time I was in SD was right before CIV and I've been dying to come back. Hope to see you guys at WonderCon!

Miana (Rachel Williams)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! I'll be excited to see you!

Also let me know if you guys are interested in hitting up SeaWorld. Smile

"Everytime you're not canon, a fairy dies." - Mike
Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rachel! Curious, what is the weather like there this time of year? It's warm here, like 60 tomorrow. Are sundresses okay, or is it too cold (anything over 70 is hot to me). Or should I stick to leggings and loose shirts? Last time I was there it was quite nice and warm. Cool Can't wait!!! Mmmmm Fish Tacos and In N Out Laughing

HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer, Saturday's the only day I WON'T be there! Have fun. Would've been nice to meet you finally.

Oh, and weather report looks to be cold and rainy all weekend. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: