About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1aca4676b991609e36cd76cbc6fe0d02Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaderwannabe (Nick Koutek)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: question... Reply with quote

I have a question, where can one view the photos taken during a troop? I know there were photos taken at the Midnight release and Im just wondering if (and where) they would be posted.....Just wondering cw obi
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and one more question, how do I make my Rebel Legion photo my avitar? I saved it off of the site but when I tried to upload it as my avitar it said that it past the 35 KB....any ideas.....cw obi
Crocoboxer (Jim Mossey)
Central Base XO
Central Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: question... Reply with quote

Vaderwannabe wrote:
I have a question, where can one view the photos taken during a troop? I know there were photos taken at the Midnight release and Im just wondering if (and where) they would be posted.....Just wondering cw obi

Most photos taken at a troop are uploaded by the person taking them. Sometimes they are uploaded to a photo hosting site or to Facebook.

The best place to ask for them is on the planning thread for the event on the Central Garrison page:
http://www.centralgarrison.org/viewtopic.php?t=5108

Vaderwannabe wrote:
and one more question, how do I make my Rebel Legion photo my avitar? I saved it off of the site but when I tried to upload it as my avitar it said that it past the 35 KB....any ideas.....cw obi

You must edit the photo so that it is 35 KB or smaller and no larger than 150 x 150 pixels. This can be done in a photo editing program (even the simplest have this feature) or on a photo hosting site such as Photobucket or Flickr.

If you're having trouble, post a link to the photo here and I'll resize it for you.

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok....another stupid question.....how do I put on my Central Garrison Account that I'm part of the Rebel Legion? cw obi
Crocoboxer (Jim Mossey)
Central Base XO
Central Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaderwannabe wrote:
ok....another stupid question.....how do I put on my Central Garrison Account that I'm part of the Rebel Legion? cw obi

Send a PM to John:

http://www.centralgarrison.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: