About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=35449317a2fdc050e88b671dd473e2e3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars night at the KC T-Bones, 2012
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Star Wars night at the KC T-Bones, 2012
Event from Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:30 pm to Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:30 am

Name of Event: Star Wars night at the KC T-Bones, 2012
Event Begins: Friday, June 8, 2011 5:30 PM -- 10:30 PM
Location of Event:
Community America Ballpark
1800 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS
link to map

Please note, we need to have our list of troops and their guests finalized by JUNE 6 so that our tickets can be ready.

We will be in Suite 25 for changing/storage (it is on the 3rd base side). After picking up your tickets from Will Call, go to the media entrance (it is a door between Gates A and B). There should be an usher there (or security in a NPB shirt), just show them your ticket and tell them your with the Star Wars costumers to get in. You can go up the stairs there or there is an elevator to the right of the entrance.

Way the event is connected to Star Wars: For many years now, the Kansas City T-Bones team has had an night each summer to celebrate Star wars at the ball park.

Will there be a place for troopers to change?
Instead of that cramped little office space, this year they're going to put us upstairs in an empty suite for changing/storage. They'll let us know the number closer to Friday, but for those of you that've done this before, you'll know this is a huge improvement Smile

Will there be a secure place for troopers to store their storage tubs while trooping the event? Yes, same place as where we change.

Will family/friends be allowed to attend the event? Yes. Like last year, those trooping are admitted free, and each person trooping can get up to two extra tickets free for friends/family. PLEASE don't abuse this and get them if you don't need them to try and sell. Also, it's two tickets per member trooping, so you should include your minor child in your two free even if they're in costume too, as they're under yours when you pick them up.

If you want more than two, we can purchase at a discount group rate if we have 20 or more. Though more likely, we can get another trooper that doesn't need their to give you some of their +2 if you ask Wink

Are cameras allowed and can we take pictures at the event? Yes

Are weapons allowed on the costumes? Yes

Is there a special place to park at the event? Does parking cost? Free parking all around the stadium. If you get there soon enough, they have sometimes let us park in the reserved section right next to the stadium.

If appropriate, can we have a table with flyers and information about the 501st/70th Explorers? No, but feel free to carry calling cards.

Are Rebel Legion/Jedi Assembly/FanForce costumed members requested too? Yes

How many costumed members are requested? As many as possible

Will lodging be provided by the local troopers for garrison members travelling a great distance? Not by the team.

Additional information or comments:
Keep the tradition going strong and come out to the ball park!

Please RSVP so I can keep the list to give them; be sure to give the name you want the tickets under to pick them up at will call, and how many + guests you need...

Current Master List:
From RL:
Bart and Sarah G +1
Nick L
Andy S (+3)
Dave S
Bill and Karissa H
Sherry L (+1)

From 70th:
Aubrey and Seth Anderson (+1)
Brandon and Susan Easter

From Mercs:
Tommy and Kelly Sutton (+2)

From TDE:
Chris Roberts

Total: 23 (18 'trooping')

Last edited by gandalfbmg (Bart German) on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 14 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nickel (Nick Letcher)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there.
longshot7014 (William Holmes)
Dantooine Base XO
Dantooine Base XO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there in the jedi!

Dantooine Base - Rebel Legion
Base Executive Officer
Knight of the Jedi Order
Maurader Pilot Squadron

70th Explorers - 501st Legion (TK-7014)
Garrison Executive Officer

Yustapir Clan - Mandolorian Mercs
Boba Fett

Obsidian Spire - The Dark Empire (TDE-099)
Imperial Magistrate
Culvan (Andy Shimamoto)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there as a Clone Trooper. I'd like +2 and if anyone has an extra unsued ticket that could get me up to a +3, that would be great.

Also, I don't see this posted over on the 70th's Forums.

Andy
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Culvan wrote:
I'll be there as a Clone Trooper. I'd like +2 and if anyone has an extra unsued ticket that could get me up to a +3, that would be great.

Also, I don't see this posted over on the 70th's Forums.

Andy

We'll get you a third from somewhere, we never use our full allotment.

I've submitted it to the powers that be... not sure what it takes to get them through that though and actually posted (I submitted this to the XO on March 8, and the similar St. Joe Mustangs event on March 2, and I don't believe either has been posted?)

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zazarus (David Scheffner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I will be there at this one. Steph will be working for this one I'm pretty sure. Not sure which costume yet, depends on the weather, temperature and numbers. Lower turn out of costumers the more I want something cannon, the higher the temp the more I want to most comfortable and coolest costume I own.
BedlamX (Tommy Sutton)
Dantooine Base CO
Dantooine Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home sick today, but I'll check my on-call schedule when I get to work tomorrow and see if I can make it. Hopefully, I am either off call or can con one of the guys into handling it for me for the evening.
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Friday night and the week right after the LFL events in Wichita I won't be making it out to this.
Zazarus (David Scheffner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gius Maximus wrote:
Being a Friday night and the week right after the LFL events in Wichita I won't be making it out to this.

Of course you can, just drive out hit this event and leave early on saturday. Hasn't Bill taught you anything about being a glutton for trooping punishment and impossible schedules? LMAO
longshot7014 (William Holmes)
Dantooine Base XO
Dantooine Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count Karissa and I in!

Dantooine Base - Rebel Legion
Base Executive Officer
Knight of the Jedi Order
Maurader Pilot Squadron

70th Explorers - 501st Legion (TK-7014)
Garrison Executive Officer

Yustapir Clan - Mandolorian Mercs
Boba Fett

Obsidian Spire - The Dark Empire (TDE-099)
Imperial Magistrate
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got just about one week before I need to have the list for admission turned in, so please post if you're going (and how many you need) ASAP.

Thanks!

BedlamX (Tommy Sutton)
Dantooine Base CO
Dantooine Base CO

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Bart. Looks like I am not on call that weekend, so we'll be there in our Mando armor. I know we'll have me, the boy, and the girl. I'll have to check with Kelly tonight and see if she can make it. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Gonna repost this on the Mercs' forums, too, in case any of the members there aren't RL members and can make it.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedlamX wrote:
Hey, Bart. Looks like I am not on call that weekend, so we'll be there in our Mando armor. I know we'll have me, the boy, and the girl. I'll have to check with Kelly tonight and see if she can make it. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Gonna repost this on the Mercs' forums, too, in case any of the members there aren't RL members and can make it.

Thanks, let me know on Kelly, and on anyone from the Mercs (as apparently I can't see any events there now).

Darian Ordo (Brandon Easter)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan and I will be there. I'll be in my TX most likely, and I think Susan is doing her Sith.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BedlamX (Tommy Sutton)
Dantooine Base CO
Dantooine Base CO

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Kelly is off that day, too. So gonna be all 4 of us for it again this year. 3 Mandos and a Sith/Jedi/whatever the daughter wants to be called that day Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: