About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8e22c02b79833937bf98b1a40bf358a7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cleveland Pops - A Tribute to John Williams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (2)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
KrashTue Feb 21, 2012 5:17 am
SheikahchicaWed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 am
Sheikahchica (Lindsay S.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Cleveland Pops - A Tribute to John Williams Reply with quote

We wanted to extend an invitation to our fellow rebel bases to join us if you would like for an event in Cleveland! Smile

Cleveland Pops
A TRIBUTE TO JOHN WILLIAMS
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Concert starts - 8:00 p.m.
Door open - 6:00 p.m.
Pre-concert rehearsal - TBA

Severance Hall
11001 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio

Pre-concert + intermission photo ops
Darth Vader conducting "Imperial March"
Lightsaber Dueling

All the SW music is scheduled for AFTER intermission

We have a playlist:

Quote:
JOHN WILLIAMS CONCERT – MARCH 24, 2012

The Mission (NRO)

Jurassic Park (WITH VIDEO)

The Patriot (NRO)

Born on the 4th of July (from Firelands)
Gary Davis, trumpet

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra (WITH VIDEO)

Jaws

Escapades: Catch Me If You Can
Howie Smith, alto saxophone

INTERMISSION

Bernstein – Glitter and Be Gay (competition winner)

ET (WITH VIDEO) - NRO

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (WITH VIDEO)

Star Wars
Main Title
Phantom Menace
Yoda
Revenge of the Sith
Throne Room

Encores:
Darth Vader (Imperial March)
Superman
Cantina Band

They have agreed to set aside two tickets per performer, and if we need a few extra - IF they are available - they will accommodate us.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU ARE BRINGING GUESTS AND HOW MANY. I am going to compile a list for them so they know how many seats to set aside.

Rehearsal will be at Severance Hall from 4-6. Lets have everyone there at 3:30 so we have time to get organized and leave time for anyone if they happen to be running late.

ALSO - they have a blocked off 10 rooms for us at the Clarion Beachwood on March 24th.

Contact me for info if you are interested in staying overnight!!

The trip from hotel to Severance Hall is approx. ½ hour. For GPS routing, Severance Hall is located at 11001 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44106

They also said "Please ask your people to call the hotel if they decide to drive home after the concert and not stay overnight. We don’t want the hotel to charge the POPS for any rooms that were booked but not occupied."

SO IF YOU PLAN TO STAY OVERNIGHT, LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN ARRANGE EVERYONE. I NEED A HEADCOUNT ASAP.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions or need further information! This should be an awesome event!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: