About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5fa5d24f369d9dca76ac120af6f005c2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WI - Green Bay - Let's Play Green Bay - 3/31/12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue (Beth)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: WI - Green Bay - Let's Play Green Bay - 3/31/12
Event starting Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 pm for 4 hours

Date: March 31, 2012
Event: Let's Play Green Bay
Time: 1 PM to 5 PM
Location: Shopko Hall, 1901 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54304
Event Website: http://www.letsplaygreenbay.com
Approximate number of attendees: 2500
Number of characters requested: any
Characters requested: any
Secure changing area: yes

Event Details:
From Scott (WIG)

Titletown Brewery is a sponsor for this event and we have been offered vouchers for dinner after the troop. For those looking for a hotel, the contact is working on hotel deals for the event and will get me the info once he has it finalized.

Let’s Play Green Bay, a regional three day event for playing face-to-face games, will be the first event of its kind in Northeastern Wisconsin. The new event, which is being produced by PMI Shows & Events and sponsored by Gnome Games, takes place Friday, March 30 – Sunday, April 1 at Shopko Hall, Green Bay, WI.

Let’s Play Green Bay will offer tabletop games – ranging from family, adult, children’s and parlor games, as well as strategy, adventure, fantasy, science fiction games, miniatures and role-playing. Classics such as Chess, Go, Backgammon and Bunco will also be present with great European games like Settlers of Catan. Let’s Play Green Bay will provide both competitive and social game opportunities for all ages.

Attendees are invited to join in the action and play at the vendor tables. Everyone is encouraged to try something new, enter a tournament or watch exciting demonstrations of larger-than-life board games. A huge variety of high quality games will be waiting to be discovered and Shopko Hall will be filled to the brim with familiar and exotic games from manufacturers across the planet.

I would love if some members of your group would make an appearance at our event. I would be more than willing to make a donation to the charity of your choice. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions I can.
Referred by: You came to an event at the Resch Center when Star Wars in Concert was here.

I am in contact with contact to narrow down a day and time during this event. Will post when we have that ironed out. Pushing for Saturday on this event. Would like to get at least one handler/photographer for this event as there will probably be lots of people.

Attending
Scott Coghlan
Adam Petersen
Briana Petersen
Andrew Carver
Brad Bucholtz

Maybe

For more information, or to register for the event go here: http://www.wigarrison.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=852

Note: You need to be registered for the Wisconsin Garrison forums to see this thread. Once you register, be sure to request access to the Rebel Legion usergroup.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: