About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aa4c3fc9cab0c57b528aeab80f69193fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ep.III Events.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

My bro and I would like to go, too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Hey guys I want to join in on the fun. I already sent Mark my info
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Sofar we have Dale, Matt, Bridget, Will and myself, We need one more. Please contact Mark if intrested.

Master Jedi

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Here are the rebels that are considered official
participants who will work and qualify for benefits
for "A Day With the Force".

- Robert Kovacs: Ep1: TPM Obi-wan
- William Moore: Ep2: AotC Obi-Wan
- Bridget Maguire: jedi knight
- Will Elizondo: EP3:Rots  Anakin
- Matt Tolosa: RotJ Luke
- Dale Tolosa: ANH Luke
- Keith Carter: Han Solo
- Tracy Butcher: RotJ Leia

If there is anyone else, please let me or Mark Chu-Lin know. ASAP
Otherwise, I believe that we are at capacity for this
event between 501st and Rebel Legion. Please note,
everyone is to report to Bret for their duties along
with any instructions that Stage Nine CEO Troy Carlson
and his staff give out. - We need to be there ready at 10:30am sharp!

As always at such a event We MUST BE AT BEST BEHAVIOR, and STAY IN CHARECTER.

Master Jedi

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

For the address  just go to www.stagenine.com

Even if you are not on the list I still encourage anyone to come, it is free to the public.

Master Jedi

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Just wanted it to be clear that my costume is Episode 3 ROTS Anakin.
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Oh yeah and on a side note i wanted to tell you Robert that I dyed my hair blonde and its a bit longer than it is in my sig file pic.
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Robert, I will talk to you tomorrow about stagenine event. I would like to attend also.

Would I be able to get a ride up with you?
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Robert, I'll be coming in my Anakin AOTC costume tomorrow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Jedhead,

well I would prefer you come as Luke, but only cause Will wil be coming as Anakin, even I have to come as a Generic Jedi, From what I was told it would seem strange having two or more of the same charecters running around.  Hope you get this mesage in time.

Master Jedi

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

I called Matt and relayed the message, Robert. His Luke is at the drycleaners, but he will try to have it for tomorrow.

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

I had an awesome time at this event. As always it was great being in costume and getting some way cool perks along with it. I had a Blast hanging out with all of you guys. And I hope we get to do it again some time. Take care my friends till we meet again.
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

It was great to meet you Will and to work with the other Rebels at this event. Nice work from everyone. Even though some of it was a little unorganized, I think we pulled of a dang fine job. The public loved our costumes, we kept the lines moving, we maintained the peace (even with all those trouble-making Stormies around), and we were professional (which is a big plus for us especially with Troy from Stage 9).

I will be posting our next Sacramento area event soon. So for those in Nor Cal, keep your eyes peeled.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Thank you to all for coming and helping , it was fun, though we did have some small issues with the lines. But all and all I did talk to stage nine on our behalf and he was happy with us, can't wait to do it again, he says.

thanks again,

Master Jedi

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Ep.III Events. Reply with quote

Despite the heat, I had a great time.  It was nice seeing all of you again... and for the first time!  I wish I had more time to see more of Old Town Sacramento, and I wanted to ride the train, too.    See you guys sooner than later.  MTFBWY!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: