About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d48766e71e527787b0e05967a4f56728Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2012 February 9th, 10th & 11th

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: 2012 February 9th, 10th & 11th Reply with quote

With the opening of The Phantom Menace in 3D on the 10th, there will be Star Wars characters (SWC) in NM and at several theaters in CO.

For the State of New Mexico:
Premiere Cinemas, Rio Rancho, NM will have a midnight showing. The SWC will be there from 9PM – 12AM on February 9th and then for the 10th, 11AM–2PM & 5-8PM. This will be a joint ops event between the 501st Legion Dewback Ridge Garrison, Rebel Legion Mountain Base and Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club.

For the State of Colorado on February 10th:

12:01 AM Midnight Showing! Harkins Theaters Northfield, Denver, CO. The 501st Legion Mountain Garrison has made this a joint ops event with the Rebel Legion Mountain Base. Come and be one of the first to see it on the 10th.

Cinemark 16, Colorado Springs, CO starting at 6pm. This theater will have SWC from the 501st Legion Mountain Garrison Pikes Peak Squad.

Hollywood Theater, Colorado Springs, CO from 7PM to 10PM. The 501st Legion Mountain Garrison will be joining the Rebel Legion Mountain Base.

Continental Theatre, Denver, CO starting at 6PM. The Rocky Mountain Fan Force will be hosting this event and has welcomed the Rebel Legion, Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club and 501st Legion to join them.

AMC Westminster Promenade 24 Theaters, Westminster, CO from 6-10PM. The 501st Legion Mountain Garrison has made this a joint ops event with the Rebel Legion Mountain Base.

And on February 11th from 11AM – 6PM at AMC Highlands Ranch 24 in Highland Ranch CO, a LucasFilms celebration for the 3D movie.

Hope to see as many Star Wars Fans as possible and enjoy Star Wars in 3D.

Last edited by Banzai (Hugh Coffman) on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
plushie (Shana Farris)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hollywood theater in question, is this the one on Interquest?
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakanomiko wrote:
The Hollywood theater in question, is this the one on Interquest?

Yes
plushie (Shana Farris)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. I will be there, unofficial capacity in generic Jedi gear. (Have not had the $$ to really get moving on Padme costume.)

Is there a specific meetup time/place at the theater? Prior to the 7-10pm timeframe?
PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at the Continental on Friday. Since my Saturday is still in question, I decided to pull at least 2 hours at WOTR, so as not to leave them high and dry. If the other Saturday things falls through, I'll just spend the day there, and anyone is welcome to join me, as always. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing the Continental Friday night (both showings), and then the AMC event Saturday morning, then going to Harkins.

I think that's enough trooping for one weekend.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: