About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=32134301320499d2bc52d6a6e06b1367Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ep3 early premier
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK3240 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

Pepsi will be hosting an early premier of Ep3 and we are invited to attend. I am still trying to get the details from them and to see if non-costumed spouses can attend as well, possiblly as spotters. Here is what they have told me already. It will be either May 16th or 17th (different people have given me conflicting dates). It will be in Dallas at AMC Grand 24. Tickets for this early premier will be selling for around $400 and Pepsi will be raffling off a pair of tickets. I will post more details such as I get them.
wuher da brewer ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

COOL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StormtrooperPrincess ()

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

Very cool, indeed!

Nabooty_Call ()

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

At the Grand???! Any word on what they'll be wanting costumers to help out with?

They could have picked a better location though.

I quit going to the Grand after local thugs started shooting people in the parking lot...make sure you have your Kevlar vest and helmet on if you go, lol...costumers make tempting targets after all.

James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

So, we pay $400 for tickets or we show up and provide 'atmosphere' for the Pepsi guys and we get to see the movie for free also?

If we get to see the movie for free (not $400) then hells yes I'm in, I'll get that day off come hell or high water.

TK3240 ()

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

We will get to see the movie for free as we will be there for the atmosphere. We probablly won't get actual seats and will have to stand and watch the movie.
James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

I would stand on my head for 3 hours to see this movie.

Let me know the date, and count on Obi-Wan Kenobi making an apearance.

Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

Jason's been working hard with Pepsi and has invited both groups to it.  As far as I know, (feel free to answer Jason...) any rebel costume would be ok and approved. 

I have to agree that this is just awesome!! Smile

James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

I asked for both nights off, please keep us posted on the exact date and times- I would really like to make this event.
James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

Any updates on the exact date and if the RL will be able to attend?

I'm growing my beard back just for this event and the 12:01 premier!!

StormtrooperPrincess ()

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

Jason's still working on getting that information.

Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

We hope to have a concrete answer with all the information soon.  Hang in there!
TK3240 ()

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

I have tried to get as many of us out to this event as possible but Pepsi has only giving me a couple of tickets as they have been limited as to how many tickets they received from LucasFilm. I wish I could of gotten more but they told me I was lucky with getting the couple they gave me. They also wanted the tickets to go to those who have helped out with doing their store appearances. I wish I could of gotten more but that was out of my control. I apologize for getting everybody's hope up on this.
James Kenobi 1138 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

You only got 2 tickets?  I didn't realize it was a ticket situation, I thought it was a costume event.

I thought they wanted us and the 501st there as pre-show 'atmosphere' and we might get to watch the movie from the back of the theater.

I'm happy that at least a few of us will be able to attend, I know you guys will have a great time.  Be sure to share your pics with us soon.

Pointer (Kristine)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Ep3 early premier Reply with quote

James and anyone else,

If you still want to troop in costume for the atmosphere, I say come on! Smile  I was told they want us in costume by 5pm. Kodiak will be there with their cameras and film galore for any one that wants pics with anyone in costume.  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: