About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cec436e63206d6306ab6daafd67d598fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome new 2013 members, please introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padawan Valon (Sam Tilden)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoohoo! Just received my approval notification! I am now an official, fully active RL member. I feel very proud to join the ranks here, and hope to start trooping ASAP! Smile
Daddy Solo ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padawan Valon wrote:
Whoohoo! Just received my approval notification! I am now an official, fully active RL member. I feel very proud to join the ranks here, and hope to start trooping ASAP! Smile

Big ups to you my friend- congrats!

roguehunter (Russell Hunter)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day Legioneers!

I seemed to have missed this thread as well and went straight to my "Base" welcome thread.

With that being said, I feel priviliged to be accepted (partially) as a memeber of the Rebel Legion and am looking forward to meeting as many of you as well as talking/discussing with you as well.

I have been catching up on the threads that I felt were pertinent to myself, and even those that I was not, but found interesting anyways.

Thank you all for your time in reading my "Blah blah blah" and I look forward to hearing from you about our "mutual" interest.

By the way, I DO have an idea brewing in my head of a couple of new costumes I would like to build (one Jedi and a Rebel Sniper) and I would greatly appreciate the input of you all, both good and bad.

Again, thanks for your time!!! Have a great week!!!

Sincerely,

Russ Hunter

a.k.a Josthan D'Hunter
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the legion Russ.

I'd be happy to give you some advice on your Jedi. What sort of style did you have in mind?
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Commander Barriss,

Thank you for offering your insight and constuctive criticism of my next build of a Jedi costume. The costume is of no particular character as far as the populous of the original trilogy, prequels or expanded universe. I actually saw this on a character creation/build for SW:TOR game and thought I would take a crack at it and even upgrade it, so to speak.

I would like to be able to share pics I have for examples, but I have no idea how to upload them.I have run a forum similar to this one many years ago, but I forgot how to add images/pics to posts.

thank you in advance for your assistance!! Very Happy help

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! New to the forums, met my home base and the 501st at the Long Beach Comic Con. It was a blast getting info and meeting the members. I aim to put together or obtain my own good quality costumes someday and I hope to officially join the groups at some point. Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Fallen Jedi's Lady Smile

From one newcomer to another Wink
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Hello from Fairfield, California Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Though I am definitely NOT new to Star Wars, I'm new here to the Rebel Legion. I recently contacted your group and I was instructed to make an account and communicate here. So far, I really like what I see - there's a great community going on here.

I currently do not have a costume (not sure what the proper terminology is) though I am interested in commissioning a Generic Jedi costume, as I don't know how to sew. Smile I am currently not interested in portraying any particular character (since I have a few extra pounds on me).. I already have a sizable Force FX Lightsaber collection and a love for anything Star Wars, so I guess I already have a bit of a start.

I am curious if there are any members located in the Solano County area of Northern California (I believe my closest base is the Endor Base. Would it be possible to meet or interact with anyone from that area (or anywhere else for that matter..)

Oh.. Does anyone here make the signature images, if so, who do I contact and how much? Smile

Btw - As I mentioned above, I am currently in the process of finding a (as close to realistic) Jedi costume and hope to one day (soon) make it formal. I am also interested in volunteering for gatherings/charity/whatnot close to my area..

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this amazing organization and I hope to make some great friends here.
Commander_Barriss (Sarah)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the legion Draeden Wren.

I'm sure if you pop over to Endor Base the wonderful Rebel's there should be able to let you know about any get together they might be having.
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to contact them, but being new here, I wasn't sure what protocol was.. I didn't want to over-step my bounds.

Commander_Barriss wrote:
Welcome to the legion Draeden Wren.

I'm sure if you pop over to [url=http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8Endor Base[/url] the wonderful Rebel's there should be able to let you know about any get together they might be having.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Knights of the Jedi Order
SkyWalker Temple
Delta5Actual ()

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: I'm back! WooHoo,right?? Reply with quote

Well, I used to be around here all the time and loved the hobby of costuming. Unfortunately, I had to step away due to school/work/family. I just can't shake the costuming bug and I want to get back into it. I'll be lurking around here now and asking questions of you all. I have lost all of my old names/numbers/websites so finding products will be done with some research and some questions from all of you. Thanks for having me back and for all of your help ! Awing
RavenApprentice (Angel Martinez)
Legion CO
Legion CO

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bienvenidos!!! Welcome all!!! Ben

Former Puerto Rico BCO | KJO XO | Wretched Hive XO | Legion Costume Judge | Legion Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Newcomers, and FallenJedisLady ... for Sunrider Base (all of SoCal), I hope you'll join us over on our local base boards www.sunriderbase.com/board

uji0403 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
I was exactly accepted in the rebel legion.
It seems that however, the Japanese base is not functioning.
How should this be performed?
Please tell me.

* Probably, my English will be bad. The automatic translation of this text is carried out.

Thank you.
Vivi Terrik ()

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm kind of new to this whole idea of creating costumes, but I'm looking forward to learning!

Right now I am half-way finished with my episode four Leia dress, and it's looking great! I'm also in the process of planning and researching a couple other costumes as well.

I figured I would have a lot more fun researching/creating if I had a support group, and what would be a better place than the RL forums?

I'm looking forward to joining in and learning a lot more about costuming!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 10 of 17

Jump to: