About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1361578b0cc9f805a9d9c10f7756a455Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome new 2013 members, please introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenApprentice (Angel Martinez)
Legion CO
Legion CO

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome all!!! Bienvenidos!

Former Puerto Rico BCO | KJO XO | Wretched Hive XO | Legion Costume Judge | Legion Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jedirob (Robert Rodriguez)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

My name is robert and I just became approved for my jedi suit formal /informal today.i am from puerto rico i work at a local university a joined the Rebel legion PRbase , amateur prop maker made my jedi helmet and also my light saber and very exited to be apart of the legion

Jedi mask

lightsaber
sgt.sunedead ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everybody

My name is Thomas I am hoping to make into the great lakes garrison. I submitted My Rebel Fleet Trooper a couple days ago and am pending Acceptance

no?...

Then We still have a problem.
Tiernan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ello everyone, My name is Tierney and I'm from Michigan. I'm currently working on a Jedi. Hopefully I'll have it completed and ready to submit sometime next month. I hope to be approved before Youmacon this year.
Jumptor1a (Andrew Clark)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: New From Florida Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I'm new on here. I am in the process of making a Jedi outfit. I am shooting for a TPM Obi Wan.
Kallabeccani (Angela Basinger)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! My name is Angela and I am 37 and very new at this. A little about myself is I used to hate star wars growing up. About 6 years ago an ex-boyfriend got me to play a video game called star wars galaxy. I have been drawn in. After a year I was brought closer to the wookiees in the game.

Last September I sat down and decided I wanted to go to CVI this year. I created a generic jedi costume and went as an echani wearing white and chocolate and white hair. The costume was colored after the wookiee I played in galaxies. I met a ton of great people there and decided to join the boards.

A little about my goals for my future include making not one but two female wookiee costumes. I would love to make malla and my wookiee I played in galaxies. I would also like to create a better version of the jedi outfit that I wore at CVI.

Thanks for everyone at CVI you did a great job and I look forward to submitting a costume down the road. Thank you all!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redsonja1313 ()

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been lurking in here for awhile decided to join forums as this years cos-play for comic con is going to Mara Jade and i'll need help and resources .. Me in a nutshell love all things Wookiee & Scoundrel and may have uttered words on more then one occasion " Nuthin better than groping a Wookie !!" Dance Chewie Dance Chewie Dance Chewie
Calaveylon ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Ron and I'm returning to the RL after getting busy with Real Life.
I met some memebers of the RL and attended the Jedi costuming pannel at C6 and hope to resubmit photos to be an active meber again.
Todzilla ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: RL Newb Reply with quote

Hello all! My name is Todd from Las Vegas, Nevada, but all my friends know me as "Todzilla". You can call me Zilla or "Z" for short Wink

I'm not an official member of any legion at the moment, but my Clone is about 95% 501st ready. I've been working on costuming only since 2010, but have been "crafting" for decades now and usually have great luck when learning a new skill. I just recently finished my nieces Ewok for CBVI.

I've been lurking around the web on Chewbacca making for quite sometime now, and after returning from CBVI, I'm more inspired than ever to give it a go. I'll cut it short, but look for "Yet another Chewbacca Build" in the Chewie section.

Thanks in advance for all the help!
RIVETHEAD ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joined up this week. I am a TK in the Star Garrison (North Texas).

I have a Death Trooper finnished that I just sent approval photos in for.

and I have a sith acolyte and Revan in the works.

I am going to build a Tarfful. Have been studying the threads like mad.

About me: Originally from the UK, but reside in Texas. I am the lead singer, guitar player and keyboard player for the Dallas, TX based band RIVETHEAD. Our music has been on TV and in movies, on Sirius/XM and we're currently endorsed by Kahler, Dunlop, Dean Markley and Seymour Duncan.

We've sold albums and mp3s all over the world, but I still have a day job. I do graphics for attorneys, so I take the entire case on a laptop and bring up videos, documents and graphics on the fly in front of the judge and jury. It speeds up the judicial process.

Looking forward to getting rocking on this project and hopefully meeting some of the other wookies and members.
Cheers!
Steve
RavenApprentice (Angel Martinez)
Legion CO
Legion CO

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome everyone!!! Bienvenidos!!! Ben

Former Puerto Rico BCO | KJO XO | Wretched Hive XO | Legion Costume Judge | Legion Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kopfmacher (Carsten Sacher)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

My name is Carsten, i´m from Germany and i´m a member of the German Garrison for some years now.

I did a couple of latex masks including Squidhead, Bothans, Bossk and now Admiral Ackbar.

But take a look yourself:

PitYak Studios ()

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya folks, I'm Phil, a costumier and prop maker. I do mostly steampunk stuff with a Star Wars flavour, this is me in my Hanley Soloway costume.

Herald ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Bart from the Netherlands. Already TB-7963 at the 501st and now trying to register a X-Wing Pilot with the Rebel Legion.

Last saturday there was a huge troop at Moviepark Germany and I saw the Admiral Ackbar a few posts above me, it's an awesome costume!
stevefrank ()

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just saying hello everyone..!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 8 of 17

Jump to: