About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=daaed87a6a047b9eeca6558b42533409Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome new 2013 members, please introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myna Sturnidae (Kimberly Ramsay)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: More hellos from Binghamton! Reply with quote

My husband and I are just wrapping up our Endor costumes... he submitted his yesterday and I hope to have mine in today.

We met several of you at the Allentown Comic Con. I was the Mando in the forest green camo scheme, and he was in a tactical grey kit.

Kimberly
jedimasterbatty (Björn Westin)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to everyone!

My name is Björn AKA Jedimasterbatty on RS and SSWC.
I am from Sweden and been a fan and SW collector since I was a kid.
Now I am 34 and have many SW uniforms and outfits.

My favorite is my X-Wing pilot uniform but I do have Han Solo (Bespin),Rebel Fleet Trooper,Biker Scout and Stormtrooper uniforms too.

I have sent in pictures of my pilot uniform and hope it will get approved?!
Anyway it is always fun to meet and talk to others both live and here!
If you have any questions or just want to talk I am here for everyone!

And I must add that I really like this forum and hope to be here for a long long time. Wink Take care and have a great day!
Tag Aldeggon ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick note to say that I have finally been accepted as an official member of the legion and all relative sub-groups. Hooray for me!

... and even if you succeed, it's a hard life."
capitan solo87 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel Legion is happy to announce that: I am the new official Han Solo of the Italian base !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special thanks to cobalt60 who followed my costume....I love you all... Dance Chewie
Nikkos Khann (Conley Nichols)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, now go over to the Fringe section and sign up for Docking Bay 94 membership and don't forget to check out our new DB94 web site.

http://db94.x10.bz/

'I've got a bad feeling about this!'
Docking Bay 94 Commanding Officer 2011-2014
Comlink Admin - Fringe LCJ,
Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JediStaceyB ()

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: New Member here ((Waves)) Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

New Girl here! My name is Stacey and I have been in and around the Star Wars community since about 1999. The ForceCast really spurred on my love for everything Star Wars. This led me to Celebration IV and V and been really excited about building my own Jedi Costume. I've always been fascinated by what people can create. Not long ago I joined the Orange County Star Wars society to get more involved with Costume groups.

Currently we are preparing for the 'Relay for Life' event and I will be playing Bastila Shan. I am no seamstress so I'm going to need some help. I was really hoping someone on here could help me out.

Luckily through the grace God I was blessed with a great job to feed my costume expenses.

Long Live the Rebellion!

- JediStaceyB
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome new members!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: New member Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

My name is Margie and I work on Dragon*Con's Star Wars staff. I joined to get to know some of you and to try and keep up with what you guys are up to. I look forward to getting to know you guys and if you have any questions about Dragon*Con this year, I'll do my best to answer your questions or put you in contact with someone who can.
Seleh (Justin Rodgers)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellos all! Just wanted to say thank you for letting me join the forums here. Name's Justin. Working on getting my jedi uniform done so that way I can join the Rebel Legion. I'm 28 and located in Kansas City. Been a huge Star Wars fan since I can remember. I'm MedicineMan on the TCSS (thecustomsabershop.com) forums and like to build lightsabers. I'm looking to find my local RL group and join in the awesomeness of RL.
Seika212 ()

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, my name is Ethan.
I live in northern California and I've been a star wars fan my whole life (duh!) I've been a member of the Mandalorian Mercs for awhile now and did my first troop with my Mando costume at Wondercon this year. After attending the RL panel I made my descision to finally join the forums here and get started on my pilot costume. I used to have an ESB luke skywalker figure in his pilot uniform on hoth with his lightsaber and ever since I've loved the look.

I hope to get to know you guys and a good time costuming with the legion!
zksra (stephanie arenholz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: newly approved! Reply with quote

hello, rebel legion!!!

my name is stephanie. i am from colorado and am now an official member of mountain base! my jedi master mara jade was approved just this past week. Smile my husband was approved last year as an xwing pilot, and i can't wait for our first troop together!

hope to meet some of you this coming year!
Temple ()

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new Reply with quote

Good Day All, I am looking into a RL membership and would like to say hello, im in the bay area california and have a desire to build a general kenobi clone armor costume. This will be my 1st costume ever so any help or pointers will be appericated

Im a in my late 30's and have been an avid star wars fan since day one( seen Ep4-6 well over 300 times ea). I have recenly got into fiddling with light sabers with plans to build more. Old school gamer ( west end D6 SW) among other hobbies

I also will probally do a jedi costume too and am pondering an A-wing pilot
ThreadJack ()

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should introduce myself. Names Greg(or ThreadJack, if you prefer to call me by my user name). I live in good ol' Pennsyltucky. lol.

I've always wanted an X-Wing pilot costume since I was a kid, so I'll be working on that. Hopefully I'll get it done by this time next year.
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seika212 wrote:
Hey everyone, my name is Ethan.
I live in northern California and I've been a star wars fan my whole life (duh!) I've been a member of the Mandalorian Mercs for awhile now and did my first troop with my Mando costume at Wondercon this year. After attending the RL panel I made my descision to finally join the forums here and get started on my pilot costume. I used to have an ESB luke skywalker figure in his pilot uniform on hoth with his lightsaber and ever since I've loved the look.

I hope to get to know you guys and a good time costuming with the legion!

Glad you liked our panel Ethan ... it was fun giving it!

And a big welcome to everyone else.

jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the light side all Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: