About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=87dccf552f57c80fcb8c260d88b93837Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome new 2013 members, please introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCal Youngling ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

My family and I love to dress up, and for Halloween '07 went as Star Wars characters.
Shortly thereafter we found out about Celebrations; we didn't know what we were getting into. Wink Now we're gearing up for CVI with a new batch of costumes! I picked Satele Shan (The Old Republic) and in searching the internet for help found a thread here already in progress for that costume. After waiting with baited breath for months for the next comment, I've finally decided to join the conversation and become a member of Rebel Legion. yay!
BigMamaD ()

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My name is Dana and I'm a member of the 501st Legion - Capital City Garrison BH-9774

My son is following me carrying my purse lol

I do have a face Wink

I've come over and joined you Rebel Scum Razz as I am in the process of crossing over, just started building a Custom Wookiee Jedi. I look forward to many future discussions and I will share my progress as I go
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all the new members... we're glad to have you here and look forward to seeing your great costumes!

Nick, we may have met at Allentown if you came out for the 'con in November (I met a lot of Mandos that day). Glad you made it - be sure and stop by Echo Base and introduce yourself to the locals as well.
Sylynt ()

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Oops missed this as far as I can tell LOL Reply with quote

Howdy,
My name is Jack Lewis and I'm looking to do a 3POI build at some point. For now my budget can't handle that so I'm looking for something I can build to get involved with the Legion and helo out. I'm groovy with being a handler when the time comes. I work as a laborer on a 4/10 M-Th schedule.

Jack
AKA Sylynt
spacebrew (Chad)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is Chad I live in Ventura and was inspired to join the RL after I met Obi Shaun last year. I'm currently in the process of completing my NR jedi. I just finished my inner tunic (first time sewing) and about to start the outer as soon as I find the right material. I'm debating between a non face or Corran Horn since I have the beard and a sweet belt with a brass buckle. I built my own led saber in 2010 from an old flash handle I found and since then have wanted to create a true Jedi costume. I just scored some black boots that will work and made some food capsules too. So hopefully in the next month I'll be sending in my work for judging. Further I've been lucking for a while so thank you to all the kind people here for all the second hand advice ,great insight and supportive words.
Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam)
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorta new. But I'm definitely new to be a new Officially approved member. From North Carolina. I have a real nice Obi Wan I'm working on. Ep III.

I also have built screen accurate tv movie cars. Kitt from Knight Rider and the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard.

FoxMoon ()

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, all. I'm Robert and I am boots away from submitting my Qui-Gon Jinn for consideration. Smile

I am currently active with JediOKC in Oklahoma and am looking forward to participating with the Rebel Legion as well.
Marcus Khaar (Erik Van de Heijkoop)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

My name is Erik Van de Heijkoop and I'm just recently joined the Legion after having finished my Jedi costume. I've always loved cos-playing different characters from different media, but for the Star Wars 3D release I wanted to do something really big and accurate (I'm hoping the judges of my costume will think the same). I'm a science fiction fan, having watched probably every TV show of the genre and a great Star Wars fan above all.

So here I am, waiting to join the Spanish base (don't be deceived by the name xD, I'm Spanish, well, actually half Spanish). Can't wait to be more involved with the Legion, which I've wanted to join for a long time now.
JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all the new folk! Glad you are here.
Talulabelle (Sarah Brumfield)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

I first entered the world of Star Wars in 1995 when my parents got me the original trilogy on VHS. From there I ventured online to WBS and the Star Wars Cantina, and I've been hooked ever since. I'm now married to a fellow Star Wars geek and we're the proud parents of a mini-Star Wars Geek.

I've been friends with some pretty awesome Rebel Legion and 501st folks for almost 11 years now, and upon realizing this after seeing Episode 1 in 3D last week I figured it was finally time to jump in.

I'm working on a Mara Jade Skywalker for my first costume and I can't wait to post pics as everything starts coming together!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kapal-Kan (Trevor Ka'opua)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, Northern California native here. I'm a long time Star Wars lover that only recently got into all the good times that is cosplay. I've been checking you all out for a while and thought I should finally be a part of this great community that has inspired me so much. I'm a 3D modeler, living in Lucas' backyard, that is finally about to graduate this summer.

Look forward to reading and posting more in the future.
Master Is-Ma (Ismael)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all the new members!

Bienvenido Erik, te esperamos en la Spanish Base. Smile
jdyyz ()

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I just sort of stumbled into this and I quite enjoy the atmosphere and concept of this forum and this organization. I hope to join some day and will work toward my dream Han Solo costume, little by little, until I can reach the standards.

In the mean time, I've got quite a bit of learning to do!
Marcus Khaar (Erik Van de Heijkoop)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isma wrote:
Welcome to all the new members!

Bienvenido Erik, te esperamos en la Spanish Base. Smile

Thx!!!

Gracias por la bienvenida, espero poder unirme formalmente con vosotros en breves!
Oday Sparrow ()

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy all! Alaska native here, one of the frozen chosen. Been a Star Wars fan since one of my earliest memories when I got to play with a few certain action figures with an unfolding Darth Vader/Death Star play set. Been interested in cosplay for a while, but finally starting to get into it with my Jedi costume project I started slowly last year.

Well I look forward to posting with all of you more and eventually finishing my costume to apply for full membership Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: