About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=78a37b578e511109de46cbd9b5881e1bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wegman's Appearances- PA locations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

Hey gang -

Ed and I have been contacted by some Wegman's stores in our base and would like us to come ou for costumed appearances - looks like the weekend of April 30th.

Two of the stores are in the Rochester area, so I can help cover those, but the two stores that are interested in PA are a waise away from both Ed and I.

Those stores are in Scranton, PA and Allentown, PA.

Is there anyone from the base in either of those two areas that can help us rally the troops? (So to speak)

It sounds like they just want us there for a few hours in the afternoon, do interact with customers and pose for pictures.  Nothing hard at all.  I'm just not familiar enough with those areas to know who's nearby.

Any help would be great!  Thanks guys!

~ Katie

ltcmdrtom@aol.com (Tom Kuntz)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

Wow     that's  more than I could have hoped  for,   Of  course  I'll help since I'm got  us  into this 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

Sorry, Katie, I won't be able to make it. 
JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

I gotta work that weekend sorry
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

Is this still necessary as a sticky?
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

Joe, joe, joe...always on top of things!  :-P
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Wegman's Appearances- PA locations Reply with quote

Just helping out with the spring cleaning.  LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: