About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0dd272c320cec15dd73b5deb7b8b24b9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Idaho? How many Members ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valerie F ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Idaho? How many Members ? Reply with quote

Is there a fast and easy way to organize the Database of members by State?

My Husbad, RED FOUR, was recently nominated XO for IDAHO and wanted to know actually how many people are here.

Here is the Pic of your new XO:::  HAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi078 (James E. Douglas)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Idaho? How many Members ? Reply with quote

This would help me out over here in Oregon too.

It is a pain to go through the Endor Base member list looking for those living in Oregon.

jedi5150 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Idaho? How many Members ? Reply with quote

I'm here, x-wing and jedi!

But you already knew that, didn't you! Wink

I'm also the un-official official Idaho contact for the 501st Alpine Garrison, and will hopefully be squad leader soon (2 more official members to go!) But you already knew that too! Razz

Doug
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Idaho? How many Members ? Reply with quote

Thanks for your inputs,

Your point is well taken, I may be a moderator for the website, but Hovever I don't have control over the way the member roster is presented, I can look into it though. as far as I know, no base in the Rebel Legion has the database of members by state.

- Currently there are only 4 members in Idaho, Barry Finigan, Shane Gordon, Doug Atwood and Valerie.

The only way that I know and keep track is by by having a personal list for myself and  when I look up endor base I see that currently there are 54 members, if a new member is added I would then look and see whee he/she lives, then add them to that list for that state.

Once things get underway I will officially make you guys the XO in writing on the website.

Master Jedi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: