About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c0d3db4fe7796f0ff8959f0b7e135302Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

What's wrong with the Fringe Membership Gallery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Liz Fett (Liz Welsh)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: What's wrong with the Fringe Membership Gallery? Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I don't know if this issue is being taken care of, I hate to complain about it, but I just wanted to point it out: some of the roster images in the Fringe Membership gallery are not appearing for some reason. I looked at the gallery about a week ago, and some of the pictures were not there. I looked again today, and same thing.

I just want to make sure that everything's ok, since I am membership officer I just want to look out for every DB94 member and make sure that their picture appears in the gallery under their username Smile
UCGR Detachment CO
Legion Costume Judge
501st Legion member DZ-11177
https://www.facebook.com/liz.welsh.963

SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What's wrong with the Fringe Membership Gallery? Reply with quote

Princess Liz Fett wrote:
Hey guys!

I don't know if this issue is being taken care of, I hate to complain about it, but I just wanted to point it out: some of the roster images in the Fringe Membership gallery are not appearing for some reason. I looked at the gallery about a week ago, and some of the pictures were not there. I looked again today, and same thing.

I just want to make sure that everything's ok, since I am membership officer I just want to look out for every DB94 member and make sure that their picture appears in the gallery under their username Smile

Are we sure they are indeed members in good standing? If for some reason they have not trooped in a long time they may have had their membership reduced to archive or something along those lines. Those members may not transfer their profile pics over because they are not considered active members. May want to double check, because if they are not active members... they technically are not suppose to be in a detachment, and would need to be removed until they straighten out their membership.

Just a thought.

Bob
Princess Liz Fett (Liz Welsh)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just referring to the first page of the gallery, the page with the most recent approvals:

http://www.rebellegion.com/members_gal.php?ID=11

See how some of the images are missing?
UCGR Detachment CO
Legion Costume Judge
501st Legion member DZ-11177
https://www.facebook.com/liz.welsh.963

SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is either one of two things...

Coding issues, or the approval picture was accidentally deleted or not transferred.

Someone with LCJ permissions has the ability to go into the profile and hit edit to see if the picture is indeed there, and just bugged.

If it is bugged and not codded right the We team will have to fix it.

If its not there, the process would be to go to the member get a picture, and re-do the Photoshop work to fill in there via an LCJ or someone with those permissions. Site administrators cannot fix this because its a different part of the forum, unless they are added to the LCJ user group... which is hard codded with special permissions to edit these costume profile pics.

So you may want to make a list of which ones are missing and go from there to the LCJ team for verification.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: